List Five

-PUSSY! Harry has a love for cats and mainly talks about them.

- This one annoys me sloppily friggin much...

Harry is a manwhore. NO. He has not slept with a bazillion girls. Very.... VERY few stories can take this' topic' and make it 'none' trashy and stupid.  

No offence to any authors with this topic of him (and not just Harry) but one of the boys sleeping around everyday.

I don't know, it just annoys me. manwhore , womanizer, things like that just annoy many people. including me.

Ok my rant on that is over, sorry.

- The stories are mainly about Harry or Zayn.

Very few for the other three. Expecialy Niall.

I can barely find a good Niall story. Just because I'm personally a Harry girl doesn't mean I don't like a good Niall, Louis, Liam, or Zayn story.

- The girl gets pregnant and no one suspects that the boy (Usually Harry) being her ex boyfriend is the father and never asks or questions "who's the daddy?!"

You kinda need two people to make a baby, just saying.

- One the wedding night after the reception/party they go straight to bed.

Ok I know some stories are not mature like that but you could give a hint to readers.

If you don't know what happens the night of the wedding.... well, ask your parents. Or not.

- Its present day...

He has no tattoos. Unless we are taking about Niall then you my friend are wrong.

Really? So are the ones everyone talk about just fake wash off tattoos that he put on.

I'm pretty 4/5 have tattoos.

- There all British!

Ok, so Niall isn't Irish? Oh, dang I thought he was.

- The are all the same age and go to the same school.

So they are in the same year. Louis is not a couple years older than Harry and Niall transferred from Ireland to Great Britian or the other four went to Ireland. Makes sense.

- The girl is bullied by one of the boys because he is afraid to express his feelings. Oh so we are 7 again?

- All of the boys like the same girl. Daaaaaammmmmnnnnnnn. Can I look like her please?!?!

- The author doesn't know where to go from there so someone dies, gets shot, a coma, hit by a car, runs away, or is randomly pregnant.

What if she comes out of a coma pregnant and runs away?!

- She happens to become pregnant as a virgin

ladies and gentleman the virgin Mary.

- The crazy ex girlfriend comes and kills everyone... The end.

- All the boys are gay. No offence to gays, but I'm pretty sure they like girls not guys.

- Larry this, Larry that. 

Ziam, Nouis, Zouis, Narry, etc

Ok some people like boyXboy but over using it is annoying.

"Oh my god in glad your dating Harry do I can't have Louis to myself and not share with him." Eleanor told me.

"No more Larry?!" Louis screeched.

ok.

- Its been a week since they've had sex and you can smell sex in the air.

Do you lock down everything in this room. No opening doors or windows and no washing the sheets or air freshener.

- I jumped in and out of the shower in 5 minutes.

Dang I can't wash my hair within 5 minutes

- She put the first thing on she found in her closet.

Ok, that sexual dress you happen to have that you never wear and old tennis shoes with a fedora. Lets go to church now!

- "911 What's your emergency?!"

I'm calling from England and 911 works?! Nooooooo it doesn't.

- Ello Governor!

That is not what normal British people say.

- When one of the boys...... rapes the girl.

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Noooooooo!

Bull friggin shit, no! What is wrong with you!

Rape is serious, why take the time and write a story about this??

- The dress hugged my perfect curves perfectly. Yes because you're perfect.

Nobodys Perfect! - Hannah Montana

- The black liner made my green eyes pop!

*Later in story*

She looked in the mirror at herhh brown eyes that she's had all her life. Duudddee. Whaaaaat?

Two different colors.

- I don't like bad boys...

Ex boyfriend has a bunch of tattoos, piercing, smokes, drinks, has slept with a lot of girls and is really a softy. Rigggggghhhhhht.