List Ten

- ALL IN SAME DAY

"Hey babe." A mystery guy said behind me.

I turned around to see Harry Styles.

Ew gross. I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"Come on babe." He continued.

"I don't like you." I said.

"Come on." He said and pulled me out the door to his flat.

"Date me."

"Ok."

"The boys will love you."

They do.

"Lets have sex."

"Ok."

They have sex.

"Come to my concert in 20 minutes?"

"Love to!"

"I love you!" He said.

"I love you too!"

At Concert.

"Guys.. this is _____ my girlfriend, please don't hate her!" Harry yelled.

"We love her!!" The fans yell.

" Guys I have a question for her... ______ Marry me?"

"Yesssshhh!"

"Bye guys!"

"Bye!"

TO BE CONTINUED....

- "Dude she has to like you!" Bob said.

"No she won't, I'm only hot and famous!" Louis cried.

- He saves her from commiting suicide, now they live together.

- He lashes lay on his cheeks for miles.... damn those are long lashes.

- Puts in the whole songs lyrics, guitar solo, and backgroung music to take up space.

- Is dating Louis cheats on him with Harry, kisses Zayn, has sex with Niall while drunk, and gets pregnant by Liam.

- Megan was never the prettiest or skinniest in her school...

- "Zayn i will take away your hair products and mirrors!" *Zayn faints*

- They have sex... take a pregnancy test 5 minutes later... guess what SHES PREGNANT!!

- I'm Harry's long lost sister bitch!

- They meet on Omegle

- I ____________ because YOLO! More like NOYO, please stop.

- I looked in the mirror at my thigh gap, flat stomach, and thin arms....... OMG IM SOOOOOOO FAT!! GOD LOOK AT MY FATTNESS!

- Her and Harry date but then she falls for Niall and cheats on Harry. Later on she dates Niall and is like "Hey Harry I have a single friend you're gonna love." *They meet* *they fall in love!!!*

- "Harry... I have cancer.."

- She gets hit by a car or plane or train or bus or boat or some shit and it then says...

TO BE CONTINUED...

- The story is 10 pages in length.... SEQUEL!!!

- 1 HOUR LATER. 2 HOURS LATER. 3 HOURS LATER. 4 HOURS LATER..... AND SO ON!!! ____ HOURS LATER!!

- "Oh... _________ is your brother.... ask out his friend ___________ and later imma date your brother!!" She said.

"Mkay!!!" I laughed back.

- "Me and my friends Megan, Rachel, Sarah, and Samamtha are all gonna be back up dancers to One Direction... did I mention we are dating the boys. Liam is mine."

- *Smacks Louis' bum*

- Shes 14 and she babysits One Direction.

- " My ex-boyfriend Jack cheated on me and I ran away and talking to you." Megan cried to Austin. *He kisses her*

- Summary- I ran down the street and hit a brick wall which was _______ __________ waekjfrgghuoi3ghpuoq3hgt3h4g3q4 g BLAH BLAH BLAH ajwgjwhghrguhp33qtgjq3uij MORE BLAH jarkgwrgjwgrjhaiopgha WTF!?!?! hsehfkajwhgwuhgwruhgpuiaw READ AND FIND OUT...... You're like wtf did I read here.

- "OMG Rachel let me see your times table!" (Le Schedule) " Here it is!" *hands schedule* "OMG Rachel we have every class together!" "OMG, No way Sarah!!"

- *Smiles at the Ground* YOU DONT KNOW-OW-OW, YOU DONT KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!

- "Hi!" *people laugh* " How are you?" *LAUGHS* ....... *Tells joke* *NO ONE LAUGHS*

- Chapter 1- Meet and greet, He notices me

Chapter 2- We're dating

Chapter 3- I'm moving in

Chapter 4- Am I pregnant?

Chapter 5- We're married

Chapter- It's a girl!

The End.

- His tongue asked for entrance... You ain't no Disney Land bitch! His tongue isn't paying with a ticket.

- His 'now' girlfriend is a slut. BAM.

- Author be like "Don't read if you're under 18"

13 year old fan be like "Whatcha gonna do bitch, take away snack time and Dora? I don't think so!"

- Or the author be like " Don't read if you're under 18* blah blah blah "explicit content" blah blah blah

We got naked and had sex all night.

Holy crap that was explicit, if you're 13 don't read this, its bad... go drink your juice box.

Please vote and comment!!! :)