List Eight

- The "names" Clark and Jerry are brought up in the story. If you belong in one or both of these fandoms you know what I mean...

- A random bag of carrots is brought into the story for a One Direction fanfic... the story goes downhill from there.

- "Lets watch Toy Story!" Everytime he breathes.

- Whenever the main character leaves the house/flat/apartment something bad happens. OH NO! Sarah got hit by a random plane in the park!!"

- He picks her up for the date... on the tour bus.

- Whenever Justin Bieber meets a fan he calls her "Shawty!" I DONT THINK SO!... Shawty.

- All the One Direction boys live in the same house. I Wish... no pun intented.

- The main girl ALWAYS has a bad past and is ALWAYS emotionally broken.

- He finds out his girlfriend is his long lost sister.... DNLKNASKFNALNFE:AEL!!!! NO!

- Somehow the main girl and the boy celebrity switch bodies. This my friend is not Freaky Friday. "Wait why and I in Megan's body." Said Louis mentally.

"This isn'y my body? This is Louis' body!!" Said Megan as she freaked out.

- Harry's chocolate curls fall over is forhead. Since when did Willy Wonka come into town?!

- Louis is seen as someone with so much energy to power a city nostop. Really?

- The main girl is the daughter of someone famous...

OMG its TAYLOR SWIFT and ED SHEERAN'S baby!!! AHHHH!!!

No.

- Orbs. Also known as EYES!! Woo!

- We walked from our car to the shop and a couple people asked for autographs other than that we were fine. ... A few? Where are you and is the population 2 people? No, i didn't think so.

- I walked through the doors and the cool air hugged me. It hugged you?

- I saw the sexgod Zayn Malik, my Mexican lover.

What? Please research before you write this.

- She is adopted into his family and they fall in love!

- His eyes went dark black out of lust as his eyes ran down my body.

Ummmm.... dark black from what color... blue? Uh huh.

- She somehow won contest to meet Justin Bieber but never told us if she entered.... Later we find out she didn't... how the fuck?