"Well congratulations man."

Brendan said dapping Trey and Kenny got up and gave him a man hug. I just sat back and watched, he had told me it would only be a month and now it was going to be longer. Great.

Spring Break was here and I was excited to be going to Miami with Trey and Kyleigh to see Marcus

Spring Break was here and I was excited to be going to Miami with Trey and Kyleigh to see Marcus. Kenny and Keyanna had went to be with Kenny's family in New York and Anixa and Brendan were headed to Jamaica. We were settling into our seats on the plane and Kyleigh thankfully was asleep. Trey went to put on his headphones and get ready to go to sleep when I stopped him.

"What's up?"

"When did it become more than a month?"

"Danni look, I'm going to work with this producer named Troy that Reggie knows he said he knows some heads in the game and once we finalize my demo I could shop it around. It could take a month it could take longer, all dependant on when I get a deal."

"And what if that takes a year?"

"Danni you're thinking too much."

"No, you're not thinking at all. You can't just go off chasing some dream and leave me and your daughter at home."

"Oh so it's just some dream now?"

"Trey that's not what I meant."

"Whatever Danni."

He slid his headphones on and I turned towards the window. I pulled my sweatshirt over my face and went to sleep.

The landing was rough and I was ecstatic to be off the plane. Getting out and seeing how big and bright the Miami airport was I felt like I was in one of those television shows. Walking outside we were greeted by a smiling Marcus and Natalie. He'd traded in his Cadillac for a white Range Rover.

"Marcus it is beautiful here."

"Yeah you aint seen nothing yet."

After hugging me he and Natalie fought over strapping Kyleigh into her car seat. Trey and I just stared out the window in awe of the blue skies and throngs of people all dressed up and driving luxury cars.

"Marcus man it's probably live down here?"

"Yes sir, later this week me and you gonna have some man time, King of Diamonds."

"The strip club?"

Marcus smiled and I glared at an over excited Trey.

"Danni I hope you're ready to do some shopping."

Natalie said through looking at me through her half tinted sunglasses.

"Of course."

Trey shook his head. We just looked around and then we pulled up to a grouping of white high rises.