Surprise

The next morning I woke up and looked over

The next morning I woke up and looked over. Trey was knocked out. I just stared at the ceiling thinking about last night and smiled. I stood up and opened the curtains causing Trey to flinch.

"Shawty what you doing up?"

"It's going on 12 in the afternoon Trey."

"Oh word? Damn, overslept."

"Yeah I need to go grocery shopping and do laundry."

"Alright I can help."

Trey said sitting straight up smiling causing me to laugh.

"Alright well throw some clothes on and we can separate these clothes."

"Cool."

"Silly boy."

"Silly girl."

I enjoyed the rest of the weekend that we spent together. It was times like this that reminded me of why I was in love with Trey. The end of the semester was coming up so the parties were back to back to back. I had finished one of my final projects and relieved, Anixa and I decided to have the boys come up so that we could go out and release. The boys were in the living room while Anixa and I got dressed the music blaring as always. I came running down the hall glass in hand with Anixa on my tail.

"Whoa! Where is the fire!"

Brendan said when I almost tumbled over him trying to get to Trey.

"Dis dayum gyal dun spilled mi lotion all over the bathroom sink!"

"No! No! I didn't!"

Trey was laughing at me, I was already drunk.

"You owe me a new one Daniela!"

"Okay! Okay!"

Anixa stormed back into the bathroom cursing in her native tongue. I was sitting on Trey's lap cup in hand when his hand swept over my thigh.

"You wearing these shorts out?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You bend over too far yo ass gon be out."

"Nuh uh."

I bent over and Trey slapped my exposed cheek. I frowned moving away from him.

"See I told you."

"You want me to change?"

"Nah, leave it on. Just stay near me."

"I will. Daddy you know I can never stray too far."

He leaned his head forward to kiss me before swallowing what was left of the dark liquor that was in his hand. 45 minutes later we were in Brendan's truck headed to Fur. Parking was ridiculous as usual and after a few trips around the block we found ourselves waiting in line. Everyone was out. And after being searched we walked through the door. First stop was the bar, of course, and after Anixa and my 2 shots of Tequila, we grabbed a Long Island to sip on walking onto the dancefloor. Trey and Brendan followed close behind bopping their heads. All the stress about homework and finals slipped my mind and all I could do is dance and drink. The bass pulsated through my torso and Anixa and I laughed it up.