have mercy on my soul

guys I actually literally fricking hate cake

so much

(ok no I don't) BUT ANYWAYS I made the mistake of watching one too many Cake videos and now I have fallen into the unavoidable pit of shipping

I haven't written in this book in ages and when I do come back, I start writing fangirly bs, I'm so sorry. To my defence, Jayden hasn't answered my "Pls talk to me about Cake" message yet and my friends are getting sick of it so you guys now have to suffer.

Goddammit why do ships do this to you. I'm literally sitting here comparing my own relationship to Cake and it's noT EVEN CONFIRMED (but I'll let you know Cake > my actual relationship any day)

But seriously why are Cake so cute. And so in love. It's really not fair. These two could probably run me over with a car and I'd still find it cute because they'd be together. Literally wtf.

I miss all those Cake moments, like "Maybe I am" or "You and Calum this, you and Calum that". Siiiiiigh. I will forever hold any Cake moment near and dear to my heart.

Anyways. I'm gonna stop. BUT WAIT, QUESTION TIME!

What do you think are the most iconic Cake fanfics? As in, what are the fics that any Cake shipper must read, according to you?

Let me know! 

xx Lots of love, Maya (paperxvalentines)