nice guy

10k????!

1.0. Thousand. Reads.

Bruh!

This whole thing started as a idea to bring the Cake fam together, and i think it did just that (: you all have been very supportive of our ideas, and have been vocal in our rants and it means a lot. We may not have the most popular ship, but i think we may have the strongest family so thank yall a lot for your comments and all xx

In honor of 10k, i decided to try another Drabble thing bc i think yall liked the last one i did a while ago.

Update: upinthe_hoodings showed me the fücking Muke vid gabby why u always show me Muke I'm sobbing

Update pt2; NVM CAL JOINED IM GOOD I HATE U GAB U SCARED MEH

TGIS IS BASED OFF CAKE MATCHING AT A RESTAURANT LIKE WTAF COUPLES OR!??! UHM TF?

This is how i think it went down enjoy ;)

----

In Luke's eyes (and maybe it's due to the fact that Luke is a hardcore romantic) every couple has a thing.

Whether it's a certain tradition, or cute symbol of their relationship. Like couples who met online still have Skype dates just for old memories. He thinks that's cute as shit, and he wants that with Calum.

It's not that he's bored with his boyfriend, God he isn't bored. Cal still makes his heart race and his mind blur and his words stutter. He just thinks they're a bit vanilla is all. Every time he brings up anything that can spice up their relationship at all, Calum shys away. And Luke stays quiet because he knows Calum has trust issues, commitment issues, and change issues all the same and he knows better than to push the boy farther then he'll let his heart go. Even so, Luke wishes Calum would want to hold his hand in public and flirt with him somewhere other than just their shows on stage. He wants Calum to be possessive of him, and proud.

"Baby?" Luke asks, his ruffled blond hair against the headboard as he looks down at Cal sprawled across their bed, scrolling through Twitter. In the one and a half years they've been dating, they've never slept alone since.

"Yeah, Lukey?" He doesn't bother looking up from his phone and Luke huffs at that.

"Why don't we have a thing?" Luke deadpans, feigning attention.

"A thing?" Calum repeats, setting down his phone this time.

"Yano, a couple thing. We're cute, but...we're not cute." Calum sighs. They've had this type of conversation multiple times. Luke thinking he's not good enough for Calum, or that Calum would get bored of him.

"Dammit, Lucas I've told you. Who cares how the media or our social circle sees us? We know we're cute and that's all that matters." Luke scotches closer to Calum and intwines their fingers. "Besides," the bassist says, "of course we have things."

"Name some," Luke challenges. He turns so he's facing Cal directly, stroking his thumb across Calum's cheek. He loves touching Calum, he knows he needs affection and Luke's more than willing to give it. Calum grins.

"We cuddle," Calum shrugs, and to emphasize he wraps his arms around Luke's waist and snuggles in. They switch who's big and little spoon, ultimately deciding they both like holding each other and being held. Luke rolls his light blues.

"Every couple cuddles."

"Wrong. There's such thing as being touch repulsed, you uneducated swine." Luke giggles and pushed at Calum's chest lightly. "Our cuddles our special anyway, we're top touch cuddlers. The first time we cuddled was in year 8 when you were scared of that scary movie. That's when my first feelings for you were brought up, holding you. It's special for me, for us." Luke feels like crying but he holds it together.

"Shut up," he says instead, "you're making me feel things." Calum laughs, feeling warm resting his head on Luke's stomach.

"We share clothes." Calum says after a while. Luke scoffs.

"What a bro thing to do though."

"No, it's couple goals. Yeah we've shared clothes since the beginning of our friendship, but I always get turned on when I see you in just my shirt, or feel so at home when you're wearing my beanie. That's our thing Lukey." Luke nods, face flushed in happiness.

"It is, isn't it?" Calum beams, "you know those matching red flannels we bought in Seattle? We should wear them on our double date with brashton tonight."

"We should! Can't wait to see the fan girls reaction to that." Calum stares at Luke a while before saying;

"I may not be ready to come out yet, or for a while, and I know I sometimes reject you in public or your ideas. But Lukey, you're so special to me and I'm afraid of fucking up and I promise to pay more attention to you. Tonight, and every day forward, I treat you like the princess you are." Luke blushes, chest heavy. Calum makes his voice lower and whispers in Luke's ear; "and maybe after dinner I can fuck you in just our flannels." Luke groans and lunges towards Calum, wrapping his arms around his neck and smashing their lips together licking inside his boyfriends mouth moans escaping both of them. And yeah, they're cute.

---

Ashton groans as soon as cake sits down across from him and Bryanna.

"I'm gonna vomit," he says as Bry is screaming.

"Couple goals oh my god ash get on their level."

Calum holds Luke's hand on the table, not caring who sees, their matching buttons on their sleeves a reminder that they're the cutest couple around.

End.

---

Pls tell me you enjoyed that even in the slightest.

COMMENT HERE TO FANGIRL ABOUT HOW DAMN REAL CAKE IS

ily all,

~Destiny xx