Chapter 6: Saying the Untold

Before my mom started grilling Damen, I just jumped straight to explaining what happened, from the first time I saw that kidnapping van to when Damen saved my life. My dad walked in and looked at the scene. He gave a questioning look to my mom, and a concerned glance at me and Damen.

"May I ask, what is going on here?" He said, when no one said anything.

Mom rolled her eyes as she replied, "Well, I come home from work and I catch Riska and this b-"

"Damen. My name is Damen." Damen said, cutting her off a little.

"Ok, I catch Riska and Damen making out right her in the kitchen. Then she explained what happened and why were they here making out, and then you came in and here we are now." She said with a huff.

"Well, I know that my baby girl won't do anything like that so she does have a reason." My dad reason.

"Can I be Riska's boyfriend?" Damen said.

"You have got to be kidding me." My mom said dramatically, "Yea, take care of my baby, Damen or else I will personally remove the reason to even be a boy." She concluded with a threat.

Damen nudged my arm and tilt his head towards the front door. I excused us and made our way outside.

"Are you ok with me being your boyfriend, because if not, I will go back in there and take what I said back." Damen said to me seriously.

"Yes, I am more than ok with you being my boyfriend, but I still can't believe that one kiss, made butterflies in my stomach." I answered.

He looked at me with those lustful eyes, telling me that he would have done more if we weren't interuppted. That made a shiver run up my spine. I waved him goodbye as he got on his bike and rode off to the night. I climbed onto my bed that night thinking of a future with Damen.

The next it was Damen's birthday, and he recieved a sleek black BMW. he drove it to school and everybody crowded over his car. He pushed through the crowd and came straight to me. When he got to me, he casually wrapped his arm around my waist and called everybodies attention.

"Listen up everybody." He said, and they suddenly got quiet, listening to what Damen had to say.

"This is Riska," He said, nodding his head at me, "She is my new girlfriend. Don't you dare mess with her. If you do, you'lll be dealing with me. Got it?" He continued.

A chorus of 'Yes, Sir" sounded throughout the crowd. As we filing into the school, the girls were secretly giving me death glares and Sam was just giving me thumbs up, and a goofy smile on her face.

During our time as boyfriend and girlfriend, I have learned the good and bad side of Damen. He was one of the bad boys in the school, but he has a soft spot for me and Sam, just because she is my friend, and of course my parents. His parents are friends with the most powerful people in the whole country and they are filthy rich, and when I say filthy rich, I mean that his parents are literally swimming in money. Not really, but close. Damen showed me a picture of him and his family in their pool, and the pool have money engraved inside the walls.

Damen then invited me over to his house to meet his parents. I was actually looking forward to seeing that money engraved pool. After school, I got into Damen's BMW, and he drove us to his house at inhuman speed.

"You okay?" Damen asked, when he turned off the engine and saw that I was gripping the dashboard in front of me. I just nodded my head and slowly released the dashboard. Being a gentleman to me, he got out of his side and opened the door for me.

For the first time since Damen park the car, I took a look around, and I was amazed at what I saw. His house was llike a freaking castle. A tug was what bought me back from my dazed state of shock. About three steps into the foyer and I heard,

"I like her." A feminine voice sounded.

I looked around to find the source of the voice and out came a cute woman, in five inch heels.

"Hi, I'm Kristen, Damen's mom, and this is Mark, his dad." She introduced as a tall man made his way towards our little group. "And what might be your name, young lady?"

"Riska Reedings, maam." I said, shaking her hand.

"Yep, I definately like her." Kristen repeated again. "Damen, we are going out, feel free to give her a tour of the place." She stated as she walked out. Mark, Damen's dad, gave me a apporving smile and followed his wife out the door.

"Wanna see that money engraved pool?" Damen asked, and I beamed up at him.

"Duh."

Damen gave me a full tour of the house/mansion and we finally finished, my feet were hurting, like I walked on rocks with bare feet the whole time. Damen, didn't seemed affected at all, but then again, it is his house.

"I should probably get you back home now, I don't want to make anymore bad impressions to make your parents hate me." He stated, after a while of silence. I wanted to stay for longer but I know we'll that my parents would freak out if I'm not home before them.

Now Damen is driving me home, and when we got there, my parents weren't home yet and when I looked for my keys, I realized that I forgot it.

"Dang it" I muttered as I walked back to Damen's car, and sat back down in the passenger seat.

"What's the matter?" He asked, next to me.

"I forgot my keys. You don't mind staying with me until my parents get back?" I asked, looking him dead in the face.

He nod his head once and looked out the window, and an awkward silence came between us. A beep sounded through the silence and I looked around for the source. A few minutes later the beep sounded again. I looked over Damen, and I swear he tensed. He looked like he was ready to pop, and then something flashed behind us. It was my mom's car.

"Thanks for staying with me." I said, before opening the door.

"No problem Riska, I'll come pick you up tomorrow, ok?"

I just nodded my head.

"Riska, your mom and I decided to take a three week vacation. Can I trust you to take care of the house, and take all responsibility that comes with it?" My dad said, when he came home from work.

I was about to scream yes, but caught myself, because that would send a trigger for him to change his mind, and send me to some family member's house.

"Yes, I can take care of the house for three weeks." I replied as calmly as I can, without giving too much emotions.

"Good, I know I could trust you my baby girl." He said, and ruffled my hair. "We leave tomorrow morning. We will leave after your off to school, and I left an emergency key under the rock next to the door. There are three others around the house. One is on the ledge of the back door, and the other two are under the rug."

My jaw dropped to the floor upon hearing so many hidden emergency keys. Tip to me, don't forget my keys, don't forget my keys. Ok, I got it. Phew. My dad kissed my forehead and went up the stairs to finish packing what my mom didn't already pack. I think that they went to sleep around 1:00 am, because of all the creaks the floor was making kept me up.

The next morning my mom made us a big breakfast, and a extra long list of things to and not to do. Damen then came to pick me up for school. I waved my last goodbye to my parents as the house disappeared from the horizon.

"What's with the waves?" Damen asked from the driver's seat.

"My parents are going on a three week vacation, and they are leaving in a few minutes." I answered him.

We were mostly in comfortable silence until we reached the school. Then we departed our ways. What will happen in the three weeks alone in the house? That thought kept swirling in my mind for the rest of the day.

_________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took so long. I was busy with alot of extracurricular activities at my school. Anyway I present to you another revised chapter. Chapter 6: Saying the Untold.

Picture: Riska's house

You already know what I was about to say..... Vote, Comment, and maybe Fan/Follow or etc. HEhehe

R-Med