Chapter 33: Overcome Part 3

Kanato slammed the palm of his hands down on the table after he barged right in the baby nursery. His arms were wobbly against the table as he tried to balance himself upright against the smooth surface of the wood. Then his mind when back to the event that took place earlier that day.

The light purple-haired vampire couldn't move from the position he stood in. He refused to comprehend what had happened in front of him a few seconds before. His fiancée was in another mans arms, but she was taking by force. Yet, she seemed to be shock also, because her eyes were extremely wide and it looked like someone struck her with a lightening bolt. If Azusa purposely kissed Izumi to make Kanato mad, then it definitely made its effect on him successfully.

Not long after, Kanato suddenly lost it and swung his fist in the air at Azusa, he roared in anger as Azusa gently pushed Izumi to the opposite of the room and dodged his attack before it could reach him. Then Kanato swung his other fist in the air for his second attempted to smash Azusa's face in.

Azusa laughed possessively as he dodged his next attack. "Come on, Sakamaki... Is that all you got!"

Kanato scowled at him furiously as he stopped in track. "Shut up! How dare you place your filthy mouth upon another man's woman" he exploded with his fists trembling.

Azusa sighed exhaustedly and pinched the bridge of his nose in between the eyes. "Tsk, haven't we been through this before? She was my woman way before you even noticed that she existed! It's a pity you won't let that sink into that tiny brain of yours." Azusa provoked, smiling slyly.

"Will you both cut it out," Izumi commanded. "This is getting way out of hand!"

"Quiet Izumi! This is between me and him," Kanata pointed out. "Don't you dare come between us."

"Awful way to talk to a lady, especially your fiancée, don't you think," questioned Azusa.

"Shut your mouth and stay put Azusa, while I'll make additional scars to your hideous face!"

Izumi gestured her hands up in defeat. "Okay, I'm done! Go ahead and kill each other, I don't care anymore!" She plopped down on the sofa with one leg crossed over the other and her crossed her arms together with her nose stuck high in the air.

Azusa stared at her with concern in attempt to avert any more chaos between him and Kanato. The gray haired vampire yawned and stretched his arms out behind his head. "This is exhausting. I'm going home now," he said turning away from them.

"Get back here you cowardly bastard," Kanato provoked.

Azusa turned around to face him with those lavender eyes of his. "I'm bored playing with you. You made a fool of me one too many times, and I can't allow it to happen again. Rest assured, Kanato –there won't be any wedding once I'm through, because I refuse to give into the likes of you nor do I accept Izumi as your bride." He darted his eyes to his ex-girlfriend with a pause in his throat. "You take care of yourself, Izumi. Enjoy every second with him while you still can," He continued. "Always remember this, I love you most..."

Azusa vanished into thin air several seconds later. Flames of fire whirled through Kanato's eyes as he clenched his fists and gritted his teeth with frustration.

A few hours went by and Kanato ended up back at the Sakamaki mansion with a purpose to accomplish. He couldn't let Azusa come between him and his wedding –with such little time he finally came up with an idea that could avoid such unwanted circumstances from taking place. That's how he ended up inside the baby nursery.

"I want my wedding the same day as yours," he sharply spoke to his twin brother who stood there staring at him with his mouth partly open. The redhead had a weary expression on his face and there were faded bags under his eyes. He blinked rapidly.