Final days

I put this here cause I like it

After a week, I had started a gang. Carl, Jason, Mazie and Twigs. Obviously we all met Jason and Mazie after school. The world was really colourful around them and when I walked home alone, everything started to bloom. I had the freedom to smile, feel emotions, but still heard that piano tune. Darkness was trying to hold me back, but I was fighting back with friend. Mazie could somehow sense Darkness shadow. Which I thought was weird. I got to our meeting place after school, it was Jason's house. We would practice every time.
Jason played Violin, Twigs, Carl and Mazie sat and watched. We decided to take a break and play on the wii, Rhythm Heaven Fever, Remix 10 was my favourite, including Jason. So we challenged each other. Carl liked Remix 2, Twigs liked Remix 6 and Mazie enjoyed the spider factory.
We all had fun nights. Sometimes I went with Jason to see his buddies from high school and we would go past the forest border. I would go to some of Carl's Soccer games and Twigs and I watched Cartoons. My dog followed me everywhere. Darkness was really gone, all I needed to find was good people. I might have developed a crush for Jason, but that's what happens when he's been there you're whole life. It doesn't bother me that much tho.

At school, my reputation went from School loser to Class loser to regular. The girls didn't want nothing to do with me.
I was finally able to gain control of my life. The teachers took a liking for me too, but that was only because of how much I changed. Carl, Twigs and I spent some time at lunch.

One morning, it was a weekend and the competition today. I got my music sheet, backpack and took a bicycle there. I dunno why but today I really felt alive. Even when I was alone, who knew all I needed was company and music to help free me. The piano tone, finally disappeared. Maybe it gave up on me...
I get to the building. It was soon gonna be time...