The spark

Don't play muisic yet!
School ended and I decided to ignore the music room. I get home and do my homework. Well for once i did. I hear a knock at my window. As everything around me go from's black and white. To just black. I open the window, everything was black all I saw was that boy. I just realized I call him 'the boy' cause is name was never mentioned.
-Did I forget to mention that going to the music room was an order?
I just close my window. More knocking his at my door. I open it again.
-Ya read my book? Or what?
I open my mouth.
-Yes.
-Come or else. He had the biggest grin
I just stared at him
My dead self just stared at him. What was about this guy?
-I'm ignoring you. I say neutrally.
I close the window, and head to bed. What is with this guy.
I go to bed and the same darkness is back. The same piano the same song.

Morning is back. And I slept in like really. It was 9:01. Class started in 4 min
I got ready and I walked to school. When I got to class it was 9:14am.
-You're late Willow! The teacher notices
I just stare at her and walk off to a seat.
-Do you even care! Willow looks like I'm going to talk to you after class!
-Ooh! Everyone says
I just drift of to sleep. The darkness is back, the piano, but now they're is a sheet of paper with notes on it. It was different. As soon as I grab it. The paper burns.
-You really don't want to let me go. darkness. I try to communicate with it, maybe it might work. After all I could only talk when I was in darkness.
I speak to it. With the most dead face.
-What are you trying to accomplish. I mean, I can't even feel miserable. Darkness you didn't make me human did you? I can't stare at someone normally. Why can't you let me go. I feel a tear. I'm not your prisoner. You can't keep me forever. I'll find a way out. I'll be free. Just you wait a spark will set. My tear they're down faster. Why do you make my life miserable?
I feel something. The piano moved like it wanted to be played. The darkness was forcing me to play the same tune. As soon as I touch it. I wake up.
-Mrs. Stones. The bell as rung! And I find you sleeping? What is going on with you!
I stay silent.
-Is something going on? She calms down You can talk to me when you need too. I'm here for you.
I tried to feel something, but nothing happens.
-You may go now. I'll have to talk to your parents.
I walk off and the rest of the day is off.
I though of all of this. How did I get to this darkness. Will I ever see colour? My dead eyes walk off, I've always noticed that when I walk down the hall people watch. I listened to their conversation. They all once talked about the season Autumn. It was October and the Halloween dance was coming in 2weeks yet. People still talked about it. As I open my locker a note falls, it said.
'I know what you suffer. I have suffered it too. I searched for the answer. I found it, but everyone has a different answer what's yours? Your asking about how I knew you had the darkness following you. It was simple, you looked dead from the moment I saw you had the beginning of the school year. I wish to talk to you about this. The darkness will chase you. It will try to keep you prisoner. It wants you trapped forever. Not unless you fight back. Your letting it keep you. I know that Willow means freedom.  And I want you to live up to your name!' I finished reading it. After finishing it I feel like actually going to the music room. More classes end. Lunch happens, but the guy wasn't there. Last two classes end and pack my things, leave them in the locker and head to the music room. Of course one obstacle had to come in my way.
-Where ya going? It was the same girl from two days ago.
Of course I just go to the left and walk off.
-STOP DOING THAT! She runs to her locker
Well that was a waste of time.
I head down the next hall. I arrive st the music class and I hear music
Play the music now!
As I open the door, I see the boy playing the piano. It wasn't the song that I usually heard. And he played normally, but the music got intense and the piano kinda shaked. He looks at me and I see something different. His eyes. They weren't grey like I usually saw. They were green and then his brown messy hair was showing colour. The room started to bloom with colour. I felt something warm inside of me. He smiled at me and I smiled back! I actually smiled. And my eyes they didn't feel dead. I felt the dead soul in me rise to be alive. I felt like my eyes sparked. My eyes they sparked! As I was seeing everything differ be around me as I smiled, my soul the colour. This was me against the darkness. I was escaping. The boy still playing the piano and smiling back. This was a whole new experience, I might call it 'the spark'.
As he finally ended the song. He walked up and kept smiling
if music not over then either just stop reading or read. I mean it's your choice I'm not you mom
-So how did it feel? He ask
-Alive. I smile with joy
-What do you see?
-Colour. I felt happy inside.
-Glad to see you can talk. He points out
-You... play the piano very well. Perfectly.
-Thanks. I hope you remember this. Hope about you try the music sheet I gave to you.
-What's you name? I ask quickly
-Carl. One of the meanings is 'free man'
-That's cool.
-So wanna try the piano. Play the sheet that I gave you?
-Sure.
I sit to the piano. That's when I saw it. The colour was disappearing. Everything was fading to the darkness. "It caught me" I think. My smile was fading, the spark was fading. My eyes were turning to dead again. As I press the piano tile, I started playing the same song I heard.
-Hey you ok? Your not playing the sheet.
-I...my fingers are...moving on their own.
-Hey. Don't let the darkness get to you. He puts is hands on mine, he helps me play the song:(Just listen to the song)

As I finish it. He removes his hands.
-Don't let the darkness control you.
-It's gonna come back. My neutral voice returns
-You haven't found the answer have you?
-No.
-Look, it wants you to play the piano, it's way. Start by playing it your way. I can't always be there.
-Against it? I ask
-Yeah. You can't let it get to you. Try it tonight. He gives a music sheet.
-I'll try. But I'm not like you. I mean. The original sheet you gave me...
-Shh. He hugs me, I squeak
-Meep. I say like a child, while getting hugged
-Your adorable.
I look up, every thing was the darkness was surrounding me, but he was still there and had the same colour of when I sparked.
-Your the only colour I'm seeing. I tell him
-Strange. He says as he lets go.
As I leave the room and head home. The colour was stuck in my head, the song that he played was stuck in my head. The hug.
What his going on with me? As I was thinking that. I got a headache. It didn't bother me, I was back to my dead old self again anyways

If y'all have theories on the spark, the answer of escaping the darkness I would really like to read them!
Bu-bye.
Sincerely Desmelie :P