Closer.

As I sat on the seat, he wasn't here. He said to meet here. I was at a building where there are music rooms, it kinda works like those fitness buildings like the ymca or other buildings like that. Carl as a pass from his parents and some extra money to buy me a pass. I don't know why they accept 12,13 and 14 yrs old. I've been sitting here for an hour. I'm trying not to isolate myself, but I'm not in power. So I do, until someone walks up in front of me. It was a lady, she seemed to work here.
-Hello? Are you ok? You've been sitting here for awhile, would you like anything to eat.
I realized I didn't really have breakfast.
-S-s-sure.
-Here's a sandwich. Waiting for someone?
I nod a yes.
-Are they a member?
I nod a yes.
-Maybe I can check in the system and see if they're here? All I need is a name.
-C-C-Carl.
-Last name?
I do the "I don't know" elbows.
-Age?
-thirteen...
-I'll be right back.
I take a bite into the sandwich and I hear voices coming threw the entrance door.
-Mom! My hair is fine! You didn't have to drive me.
The two come threw the door and it's Carl and a woman.
-Honey! I'm trying to make sure your safe.
She starts patting his scruffy hair. And kisses him on the cheek.
-You're so embarrassing... and right in front of my friend. He pouts and crosses is arms.
-Oh you didn't tell me it's a girl!
-Mom, can you just go?
-Fine, fine. But I ship it.
-Really mom? Someone help me. He faceplams.
His mom leaves and he walks up. As he rubs his cheek.
-Sorry I was late. My mom wouldn't let me go.
-Ok. I simply say
He walks up the the register person and I follow.
We get in and luckily they're were some piano rooms left, like two more. Not that it bothered me.
-Alright. Let's get things going. I'm not expecting it to be perfect the first time. Obviously.
-Is your mom trying to act hip?
-Yeah, she's trying to get into what us teens do. Hey! Stay on the subject of the piano!
-I thought of a song right now.
-What if?
-If the darkness comes in, I'll come in and help.
-Carl? When James was playing the violin, I saw more colour...
-That's great now play.
But it was the same song, as I was leaving this world in darkness. I didn't feel anything, but I certainly didn't want to be here. Something was different, the sound was the same, but weird black things floated in to the ceiling when I pressed a note, since I was playing the same old song, until a light appeared and my hands were controlling themselves. The weird black things, were turning into these yellow looking like fireflies. I saw Carl in the darkness and I felt happy again.
-So where are you?
-Darkness. But a light is over me and I'm not feeling like a puppet anymore.
-And your having a nice conversation talking to me.
-I think I found out the path to my freedom...
-What? If it's love than that's just a stupid cliché. Carl answers
-No. She leaves a little laugh. I think it's music. If me playing the music and then you feeling joy, made you happy again. Then it will work for me!

After a few hours of practice.
-Hey. In two weeks Halloween is coming.
-And?
-We could maybe all watch a horror movie? He ask
-All?
-Yeah. You, James and me. It'll be fun.
-No offence, but they're aren't a lot of good horror movie now. Willow explains
-True. We'll find something. Hey, let's go listen to some music.
-Yeah!
-Hey. Willow?
-Yeah?
-Your soul is starting to burn again. The darkness is not coming back. Emotions growing. Your eyes are filling with colour. We can do this.
-What if we lose the competition?
-Were not there to win. We're they're to gain 100% your freedom.
Willow's smile. The darkness didn't return and if it did come back. It would disappear soon enough... Willow was starting to reach freedom.

Hey readers! Just saying Darkness is gonna be ending soon! I enjoyed writing this story. I would estimate 3 or 2 chapters left! I hope you enjoyed!

Sincerely Wolf. :)