"Okay." I whisper and snuggle up closer to her.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

(22nd June, Wednesday)

"Okay." Avi begins, his deep voice slightly rumbling around the room. It's 6:32pm exactly and the entire band is sitting around me. I'm on my hospital bed, cords dangling from my arms and I stare at them with distaste; they're filling me with nutrients. Kirstin's on my left, then Kevin, Scott at the end of my bed, then Avi and Mitch on my right.

"So, we're here today to discuss...." Avi trails off and the room goes silent, no one knowing what to say.

"My treatment?" I suggest in a whisper, my gaze down and locked onto my hands.

"Yes, your treatment." Avi confirms and I gulp, biting down hard on my bottom lip. "I just have to say that what is said here this afternoon is nothing but the truth and for your wellbeing. Okay, firstly, the doctor said you were malnourished which means-"

"I know what it means." I mutter harshly and the familiar feeling of tears prickles at the back of my eyes.

"The doctor said you were malnourished and you have scars on your wrists and your thighs...." Avi trails off and the tension is suffocating.

They weren't meant to know.

"And...." I whisper and subconsciously scratch at my wrists. "If we're being 100% honest, they're on my hips and rib age as well..."

"Shít," someone quietly curses and I feel the tears begin to flow down my cheeks.

"To help you, we need to know why you... why you self-harmed." Kevin says quietly and I shakily breathe out.

"They hate me," I sniffle and wipe my cheeks with my palms. "The fans hate me. They call me fat. Ugly. Stupid. Worthless." I hiss out the last word and grit my teeth.

"Skylar...." Mitch breathes out but I ignore him. "They're just haters."

"Oh really? Just haters?" I lift my gaze up and glare at him. "Did you know there's a Skylar Daniels hate page? Currently it has over 400, 000 likes on Twitter. That's over half of the Pentaholic's, you know that?"

Everyone looks shell shocked and I return my gaze to my hands.

"Skylar, I didn't know, I'm so sorry." He whispers and I bite my lip.

"You couldn't have known because I didn't tell you and I stole all your phone's and blocked them; I didn't want you to see it." I whisper and everyone goes dead silent. "Sorry."

"You had no right to do that Sky," Kevin says quietly and I stay silent. "We would have stopped it. Told them to stop."

I scoff. "They would've just kept going. I understand why though, I'm horrible."

"Shut up." Scott, who had been quiet this whole time, speaks up and everyone looks at him shocked including me.

"What?" I breathe out and Scott lifts his gaze from his lap to look at me.