Chapter 31- Heart Broken

Emry's P.O.V-

Christmas is fast approaching, what with only being two weeks away and I am excited to be spending it with both my family and Eli's family this year. We planned on going to my family's first Christmas morning, and then spend Christmas evening with Eli's family. Today was the last day of school since we were going on winter break for the holidays, and I was glad to be able to go surprise Eli at work since today was a half day. I was planning on surprising him at the club since I knew he was going to be there all day working on supply orders and pay roll. It was going to be a good day, I figured I would surprise Eli then head home to go hang with Sam while watching holiday movies. One of my favorite things about Christmas was all the holiday movies that were on, they are just so heartwarming and sweet.

Once I grab my things from my classroom I lock up my classroom and head to my car to finally leave. Getting onto the roads I realize that it is super crazy out what with Christmas being soon, and now kids on winter break. It takes me a little bit longer to get the club, but once I get there I notice Eli's truck, and fancy luxury car is parked next to it. Weird I thought only Eli was going to be here right now. Oh well maybe he has a meeting with someone important right now, I'm sure that's it.

Parking my car, I pull down my visor and check my make-up in the mirror before going inside. Once I see that I look okay I get out into the cold blowing winter wind and head inside to the club, which is thankfully warm. Looking around I don't see Eli anywhere I think that he must be in his office of course. Heading down the hallway towards his office I notice his door is slightly open, and I can hear two voices coming from inside. I think one of them might be female but I am not too sure, so I decide to knock on the door before walking in since I don't want to interrupt anything important. However before I knock I definitely hear a female voice and when looking into his office I see a beautiful women sitting awfully close to Eli. She is leaning over the desk showing him something that I can't quiet tell what it was. Then all of a sudden they are laughing and hugging closely, then he goes and kisses her cheek. What the fuck is he doing? I can't look away but I have to get out of here, I can't look at Eli cheating on me. Running as quietly as I can I run down the hallway into the heart of the club. I just reach the front door when I hear Eli coming out this way, and when I hear him get closer I book it out the door and into my car. As I am starting my car I see Eli run out of the club calling my name, and then the girl appears next to him, that's when the tears break free and roll down my face. Not looking in his direction I peel out of the parking lot and head home ignoring Eli calling my name and chasing my car on foot.

He promised he wouldn't break my heart, he told me he loved me. Then I see him with that girl, I knew it was too good to be true. Why would anyone love me? I am not good enough and definitely not pretty enough like that girl Eli was with. Oh god I can feel my heart breaking in to two right now. I just want to go home and cry myself to sleep. When I do make it home, Eli has called me ten times, and I have multiple text messages from him, Sam, and Evan. Ignoring them all I pack a bag with clothes and other necessities, and get back into my car and head to a hotel not too far away. I know Eli is going to come to the apartment looking for me, and I cannot face him right now. I need some time alone and think, but I will make sure to let Sam know that I am okay and where I am as long as she promises to not let Eli know.

After texting Sam the basics of what is going on I turn off my cell phone and make my way towards a nearby hotel. I get a room after talking to the concierge at the front desk and head up to my new home for the next two weeks. Walking into my room I see how bright and airy it is in here, what with the curtains open, the open floor plan of the whole room, and the big fluffy white bed. Immediately I go and close all the curtains making the entire room dark except for the light I turned on by the bed. I decide to go and change into some sweats and a sweatshirt in the big massive in suit bathroom. Once changed I curl myself into a ball in the middle of the bed and just cry for everything I was feeling. I was not only feeling hurt, but also was feeling like I was not good enough, beautiful, and even not worth anyone's time. Eli did make me feel all those things what with him cheating on me, but yet telling me he loved me. He didn't love me, fuck I don't even know what we had was real anymore.

Laying in the bed I just felt like I was dying and I was not sure when I was going to feel better or even how to make myself feel better at this point. So I made the decision to just stay in this hotel room for the next two weeks and not coming out, not even for Christmas or New Years. Maybe I will even stay here for a few days once I go back to work, who knows? All I know is right now I am going to cry myself to sleep because I feel so drained, hurt, and sick to my stomach.

Author's Note-

Okay guys this is the last chapter for this book. I planned to make a sequel of this book. I am going to be continuing with Emry's and Eli's story in my next book. I don't have a title yet or when I will release it, but as soon I as I know and I write the first couple chapters I will let you know in an update on this book. Please if you liked this book READ the Sequel because there will be some drama, and More Love! I really think you will enjoy what I have planned!!!