Chapter 20- Halloween

Emry's P.O.V-

It has been a little over a month since me and Eli have been going out. Everything has been great I mean I have tried to not be so closed off when it comes to being close with Eli. We have gotten close getting to know one another even though I have not told him much about my past, and we have not had sex yet. I can tell he wants to though and I know I want to, but I am scared that as soon as we do or he sees me naked he is going to just ditch me. Sam tells me I should not think like this because she can tell Eli really likes me maybe even loves me. Yet I just can't get over my own horrible thoughts that keep running through my head. I am starting to think maybe I should talk to someone like a professional to try and get some actual confidence. Well I will think about it more but as of right now I don't have much time. What with my job being so time consuming but I would not change it for anything. I love my students and being able to teach these kids new things and help challenge and shape their young minds.

Today though is going to be fun filled day since it is Halloween today. I decided that we would have a day filled of going over some of our core subjects but have them Halloween related. Then I would let the kids do a fun art project where they create and map out their own cemetery's. And of course the last half of the class time will be just having an awesome Halloween party. The kids are excited to have the costume contest and have showed up to class decked out in their costumes. I have several super heroes, princesses, and even some kids dressed up as doctors and teachers. I decided for class I was just going to dress up as a purple fairy and enjoy having fun with the kids today.

Before I know it all of the kids are grabbing their things for the weekend and heading out the door with their treats, and crafts. I sort of feel bad that I am sending them home on sugar highs from all the candy and cookies they had at the party, but I figured it was Halloween and their parents knew there was going to be a class party today, Oh well. After my last student leaves the classroom I do some quick work at my desk, grab my things and head home. Since I apparently have to get ready for a Halloween party tonight at Eli's club that I am going to with Sam, and we are meeting Eli and Evan there. As soon as I walk into the apartment I throw myself down on the couch, I just want to lay here for a few maybe even take a nap. However I know as soon as Sam walks in she is going to pull me up and make me get ready for several hours for the party tonight. Sometimes I wonder if it was worth it to live with Sam. I mean don't get me wrong I love her to death, but there are times I just want to veg out on the couch.

I think I was asleep for maybe an hour when Sam comes barging into the living room arms full of bags from the Halloween store with god knows what. "Em get up I got our costumes and we need to start getting ready and I know you are going to fight me the whole time so let's get started." "If you know I am going to fight you then why are you making me get ready so early? Why not save yourself from my complaining and don't worry about me?" She walks over and stands in front of me hands on her hips, "Yeah I don't think so. We need to get you looking extra hot for tonight so Eli will not be able to keep his hands off you and hopefully you will finally have sex with him." "Oh god shut up Sam, leave it alone. Please?" "Yeah right come on I got you a great costume!"

Great I can only imagine what she bought for me to wear tonight. Sam made me get my hair and make-up done and help her with her hair and make-up before she would let me get dressed in my costume. She curled my hair and pinned back my some of my hair in the front to keep it out of my face, then did a dramatic Smokey eye and red lip for my make-up. I curled her hair and put them in two low pig tails with blue ribbons at the ends of her hair, while she had basically the same make-up as me. Once we were done with our hair and make-up she handed me a bag and pushed me into my room. I took everything out of the bag and saw knee high white socks and then the sexy sailor girl outfit. I am going to kill her, she is making me go as a sexy sailor? I so cannot pull this off UGH!! Without even looking in the mirror I just put everything on including the hat, and when I turned around to look at myself I was actually surprised. It was a dark blue, tank top dress with the straps being white, and red trim. Then there were white little anchors at the bottom of the skirt on the dress. It actually made my body look good what with some cleavage showing, and hitting just right at my thigh. I slipped on some white boots, grabbed my red clutch, and was all ready to go. Walking out into the living room I saw Sam dressed in a very tight and reveling baseball uniform, well that explained the pigtails now. "You know I first hated you when I saw what you bought me, but I have to admit it doesn't look half bad on me. So thank you." "Of course do you think I would get you something that would look bad on you? Please I thought you knew me better than that. Come on we have to get going it's almost ten." This is going to be an interesting night.

Author's Note-

Hmm a sexy sailor uniform for Emry? This should be interesting, but hey she is going along with it and trying to be open. I wonder what will happen at this party at the club. What do you all think is going to happen? What do you think Eli will be wearing? Let me know!!