"Sorry," I smile, nodding towards the left side of the room. "If you wanna set those on the empty bed, I'll be more than happy to unpack them myself."

He laughs, walking inside the room and towards my bed. "I was never going to help you unpack."

"I know. But I thought this way, you wouldn't sound like a douche in front of my brand new BFF roommate, whose name I still don't know."

Kai huffs as he sets the boxes on my bed, then turns to look at the girl as she stands up to face my brother. Immediately, there's a smirk on his face at the sight of an attractive female that thinks he could probably bang if he asked nicely.

"Hi," he says charmingly, extending his hand towards her. "I'm Kai."

"I know," she smirks, her voice low. I roll my eyes as she shakes his hand. "Anaya."

"Anaya. What a beautiful name."

"Oh, give me a break." I groan, shaking my head. They both turn to look at me, but I don't really care as I say, "Kai, let's go get some more boxes before I murder you."

He chuckles, winking at Anaya before walking over to the door. Passing a glare at Anaya, I follow Kai out of the door. As we walk towards the elevator, he says, "I might be visiting your dorm more often."

"No," I say immediately, knowing very well what he means. "There's only one person in this entire campus that I'm proclaiming off-limits, and that is Anaya."

His shoulders fall. "Why?"

"Why? Because I'm not going to sleep in the same room that my brother was previously naked in, fucking my roommate. Ew. No."

"What if it's in my room?" He proposes, his eyes widening. "What about then?"

"No," I repeat without a moment to think. "There are a million other girls, Kai."

The elevator doors open to reveal two girls with boxes in their hands. For some reason, they both giggle when they see Kai, and he just winks at them. I can't help but roll my eyes as he checks them out when they walk past, stepping in the elevator and hitting the ground button repeatedly so he can miss the lift. Unfortunately, he hops in, still smirking.

"Exhibit A," I say, pointing out the two girls.

He laughs. "It only makes me want to sleep with her more, you know, the fact that you're not letting me."

The elevator doors shut, and I turn to look at him. "If you were butt ugly, you'd be considered a pervert. . . Actually, scratch that, you're still a pervert."

"You see, but I'm not ugly," he says to me as if the girls that gawk at him everywhere we go doesn't give that away. "I'm a catch."

He's my brother, so I'd never admit that he's "a catch", but even I know that he's not ugly. With his dark brown hair that's gelled in place to his definition of perfection, deep green eyes and the build of the school's starring quarterback – which he is – every girl would easily consider him "a catch".

I, however, see past the jock in him, and see an annoying older brother with the body count of a caveman who just discovered sex and is trying it out on every female he sees.

"Did you leave the car open?" I ask him as the elevator doors open.

"Yes, but Zayn's with it, so we're good."

I look up at him, my eyes are wide. "Zayn?"

He smirks. "Zayn. Your secret obsession, Zayn."

Trying to play it off cool, I say, "you two are still friends? Huh, who knew someone would stay with you for that long willingly?"