I blushed and my breathing grew shallow.

"We grown right?"

Chris lowered his head and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and it felt good. I was missing out on affection from Trey and right now Chris was filling that void. His lips traced down my neck and to my collar bone. Minutes later his hands grabbed my waist and lifted me in the air. I wrapped my legs around his waist our tongues still dancing. He carried me to the couch and after effortlessly taking off my shirt and his he pushed me gently on the couch, my back touching the fabric.

"Arch ya back."

I followed instructions and just watched as my sweats and underwear slid past my knees.

"Chris?"

"Shut up."

He kissed me forcibly causing a moan to erupt from my mouth. Chris laid himself back in between my legs and kissed me down my stomach before taking off my bra.

"Damn, I knew you was holding, but not like this."

Chris said grunting and rubbing his hands over my chest. He grabbed a condom from his pocket before shimmying out of his pants. My eyes bulged out of my head I was sure when I saw him standing at attention in front of me.

"Open up."

And then the door opened and Trey walked in...

I sat up in my bed breathing heavily and touching myself to make sure that I was still in my clothes and looking around to make sure I was still alone in my room. I pushed my hair back and plopped back onto the bed. I grunted and kicked, mad at myself for having a dream like that. I had convinced myself or at least I thought so that Chris and I would never happen. They say dreams are suppressed desires.

It had been 2 months since the accident and Keyanna had promised that she would be at my graduation

It had been 2 months since the accident and Keyanna had promised that she would be at my graduation. Given the circumstances I wasn't pressing the issue but she insisted. It was time for her Saturday morning physical therapy and Anixa and I were at the house getting her ready, giving Kenny a break. Anixa walked in the room with orange juice and toast for Key to eat. She hadn't been eating a lot since it happened and you could see the weight loss in her frame. Anixa sat next to her while I went through her drawers getting her sweatpants.

"Key please eat something."

"I'm not hungry Anixa."

"Keyanna I know it's tough but you have to eat. It's just toast and orange juice, please."

Keyanna looked at Anixa before grabbing the small plate.

"Alright when you're done we'll get you dressed."

I sad plopping the clothes on the bed. Keyanna looked at the clothes and the tears started. She sobbed and our reflex to hold her kicked in. Anixa and I sat on opposite sides of Keyanna hugging her and laying our heads on her shoulder. She spoke softly through tears and sniffles.