you & me;

Farkle Minkus.

I got Riley Matthews pregnant... Holy shit.

I remember the night like it was yesterday. It sorta just happened you know?

My breathing got heavier when she reached for my shirt and swiftly pulled it off my head. Her kisses got messier but still just as good. I didn't touch any of her body because I didn't want her to think that I was using her. She was having a hard time understanding that.

"Come-on Farkle take off my shirt." She said between kisses. My trembling hands took her shirt off in one quick movement. I couldn't take my eyes away, she chuckled. Her hands ran down my slight abs. "Why aren't you doing anything, do something!"

My eyes widened and I was too nervous to do anything, until Riley grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast.

Well the rest is private and I'd rather not explain. I never intended to impregnate her... We aren't even dating.

Riley and I were out shopping for an apartment to share. We found the perfect medium sized place for the three of us. Two bedrooms, Two bathrooms, Medium sized kitchen, and a comfortable living room.

"I'll leave you two to look around." The real-estate agent said before leaving the apartment. We walked over to the master bedroom and I smiled and looked down at her.

"You and I can have this room and snuggle each night." Riley said and held my hand. I couldn't help but smile to her. I walked us to the smaller bedroom

"This is where our baby will sleep and be when we are snuggling." I smirked and she quickly smiled at me before the smile got taken away. "You're not too happy about this..."

Riley looked around and walked into the living room and took a seat onto the large bay window.

"It's just that I'm not ready, We're not ready." She said tiredly. I didn't respond I just exhaled. "We were supposed to go to university together, now we're having a child together and we aren't even married or dating!"

"Riley listen to me." I held her face gently and turned it towards me. "This child was unexpected, I get it but you need to look at the bright side. This kid will be the light of your life just wait."

She put her hand out with the tips of her fingers pointing at the ceiling and smiling a little bit "you and me?"

I intertwined my fingers with hers and smiled back "you and me babe."

We chatted with our agent and she told us that once the payment was made we could move in. We paid right away so that we could get our life started.

The next day we moved into the apartment and we hired some movers to help us out. I kept insisting that Riley room it easy but she kept saying "Farkle I don't even have a baby bump yet, I'll be okay."

Our new home was basically finished except for the baby's room. We didn't want to start until we knew the gender. But besides finishing the house we had to go to the doctors for Riley's first pregnancy appointment.

It was long and the doctor went over many things. When we got back home Riley was exhausted.

She got into our bed and turned the tv on struggling to stay awake. I quickly ran into the kitchen and made her one of her favourite meals: Mac and cheese. I brought it back into our room and she was half asleep until she heard me and she quickly opened her eyes.

"Hey Ri, I made you some dinner." I said walking over to her and passing it. She smiled largely and took the bowl into her hands and set it on the bedside table. Her hands held onto my shoulders as she planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you my prince." Riley said before grabbing her bowl and placing it on her lap. "I'm really happy that we're living together"

Riley's work is very different so they let her go on maturity leave early, but for me I still have to work. I've been working a really good job as an assistant for Tanner Miller the head of the largest science company in the world.

Life seems to be going well.

///
A/N: this story will be wrapping up soon!