MarsMan;

Riley Matthews

It was Saturday morning and the first thing I did was check Splinter. My page was half hate and half positivity. Most of the positivity was coming from an account called MarsMan. He would fight off all the haters and defend me.

Maya Hart: I saw how hard you tried to be popular again, sorry boo-boo it doesn't work that way :)

MarsMan: @MayaHart How pathetic that you take the time out of your day to hate on a pure angel, I'm disgusted.

I felt myself have a spark of joy. Somebody wants to defend me and help me... thank god. I decided I'd private message Mars.

RileySunshine: Hey MarsMan, thank you for standing up for me... You're really sweet. Let's chat! ;)

I got up and ready for my day. I put on some jeans and a black tight long sleeve top. I brushed my long hair. I'm still stunned that I dyed my hair, I love my hair more than anything.

I liked the way I looked today. I wasn't uncomfortable in a skirt or heels, i was just me and it felt good. I heard my computer ding and I smiled and jumped on my bed to see a reply from Mars.

MarsMan: Hello Sunshine, it's really no problem I would stand up for a goddess in no time. I'd love to chat with you!

I quickly typed out a response

RileySunshine: You're making me blush! let's get to know each other... What's your favourite movie? Mine is Breakfast At Tiffany's.

I was super intrigued by this Mars boy, nobody has ever stuck up for me like that.

MarsMan: Good choice! hmm that's tricky, I love the Breakfast Club. Who is your celeb crush?

RileySunshine: Celeb crush, Beyoncé all the way. Who's your celebrity crush?

I couldn't wait for his response. There was a couple knocks on my door so I yelled for them to come in. It was my parents.

"Riley, Angela and Nia are moving to New York. All we ask is you show her around an-" my mother Topanga began to say

"YES!" I yelled excitedly cutting her off. They exchanged weird looks and I just smiled.

I found myself becoming happier by the minute. My childhood bestie is moving and now I have somebody. I have lots going on in my life now: MarsMan, Angela's daughter Nia, Farkle, and more.

MarsMan: Angelina Jolie, she's a jewel. Have any problems at school happening? You can tell me.

RileySunshine: well... Some boy basically told me the truth about how people see me. It hurt a lot... I cried for hours. I changed my whole appearance for him and everyone else, but then some boy named Farkle told me how he felt. He said that I shouldn't change myself just to be popular and that I'm perfect the way I am. He really changed my perspective on everything.

"She will be over soon." Mom said and I shut my laptop and stood up.

Sooner than later Angela and her daughter came over. Her daughter has a beautiful sense of style that I forgot about. I immediately fell in love with her clothes.

We hung out and walked to a icecream parlour and chatted.

"So how's Abigail Adams highschool, will I like it there?" Nia asked and I shrugged as I took a spoon of ice cream into my mouth.

"It's been really confusing lately." I spoke and she tilted her head in confusion.

"how so?" She said. I didn't want to drag her hopes down but I also didn't want to lie to her.

"Well, Myself and my old friend Maya were the most popular people in the school until she publicly humiliated me and told me I wasn't her friend. Everyone followed Maya and left me to die. I'm going through a crisis where I'm trying to be me again, to be popular again." I spoke and Nia listened. Just as I finished talking a employee came over to us. His name tag read 'Isaiah' he was really cute and he goes to my school.

"Is everything good over here?" He asked with a charming smile at the end. I looked at Nia who smiled a little.

"We're fine, are you?" Nia spoke in a unfriendly tone. I kicked her from under the table.

"I'd be even better with your number." He smirked at Nia and she held in her laughter for a couple seconds and then she busted out laughing.

"You want my number?" She said stunned and he nodded. She began laughing again. "Sorry Honey, i don't even know you so no thanks."

"Fine, I'll see you around." He smiled at her and walked away. As soon as he left I started whisper yelling.

"Are you crazy?!" I said while lightly slamming my hands on the table. "He's so cute why didn't you give your number?"

"I don't know him, Riley!" She said with a chuckle on the end.

"But you can get to know him with texting" I winked and she shook her head.

"I like real interactions with people." She said and I laughed.

---