Best Worst Day;

Farkle Minkus

"Farkle, we need to talk." The scariest words I've ever heard coming from Riley's mouth. My body tensed up and I nodded my head since that's all I could do.

"I know your Mars." Actually, that was the scariest thing I've ever heard Riley say. I bit my lip nervously figuring out what to say. "It's okay... I promise I'm not angry."

"I'm sorry I lied to you." I felt awful and she grabbed my hands gently and smiled.

"It's alright, thank you for sticking up for me." Riley let go and her hands fell to her sides. I felt my heart race quicker and quicker by the second.

It reminds me of when I would ride a rollercoaster. On the way up I would be really nervous and my heart would beat really fast. When I finally got to the top my heart would stop and when he drop happens I feel great.

We were watching a rom-com laying close together on her bed, mostly so we could both see the computer screen better. Her head was resting on my shoulder and it felt like a perfect fit.

The movie went by quickly. It finished and we both sat up and chatted. I picked up my phone and checked the time. It was 2:35am.

"I should get going" as much as I didn't want to say it I did. I stood up and slid my phone in my pocket.

"How about we go on a walk!" Riley said while quickly standing up and shutting her laptop.

"alright." I said. She grabbed her leather jacket and I climbed out the window and she followed behind me. She grabbed my hand and lead me down the stairs.

We walked around for a little and talked about how much everything had changed.

"Why do friends leave." She asked as we walked down the abandoned streets of New York. It took me a minute to respond.

"Because people change." I replied and our hands brushed slightly.

"Did I change?" She asked. I was thinking about it and came to the conclusion that Riley definitely did NOT change.

"Not at all, I think Maya did. Maya used to be nice and rebellious now she's a rude and a thief." I said making Riley smile a little. But it was true, Maya had been stealing from people and stores.

"Why did you never talk to me before this year? I wish we could've met a while ago." Riley asked while looking at her boots as they click against the cement.

"I was scared to, I looked at you as an amazing angel that will never be on my level. I just admired you from a distance." I said while looking at her beautiful face. She gave a toothy smile as we approached my car. It was 3:12am and I bet my parents are worried sick.

Riley Matthews

"I had a great time... We should do this more often." He said and I quietly nodded. He was hot. Bright blue eyes, an incredible jawline, and slightly messy brown hair. I think I crossed the line of friends and more than that.

I leaned up against his car and I smirked a little at this nerdy boy. He put his hands beside my shoulders and leaned in. Our faces were an inch apart. I leaned up a little and kissed him.

I moved my arms and wrapped them around his neck. It felt like my fingers went numb when the touched his skin.
The kiss was passionate and it was really just making out.

He pulled away and his face was bright red. Farkle blushed a lot and I think it's super cute.

"Good night, Farkle." I smiled and walked away. When I got in my room I couldn't help but smile to myself. I like this boy and I don't care if people judge. It's how I feel and that's what matters.

Farkle Minkus

When Riley walked away I felt like I stayed in the same spot for a hour but in reality it was like 2 minutes. I couldn't believe what just happened.

I got into my car and a smile appeared on my face. At this point I don't care where I'm moving as long as I get to see Riley Matthews beautiful face everyday.

I drove home and climbed through my window since if if went through the door my parents would wake up and question me.

I got ready for bed and decided I'd text Riley to thank her for the best night of my life.

Farkle Minkus: Thanks for tonight, I had so much fun. :)

Riley Matthews: let's do it again sometime.

Do what again sometime? The kiss or the hangout because honestly I'm fine with either.

---