McCree x Reader x Hanzo; Fit For Eachother

Requested by @JesseMcCree

There will be a little twist here (let's just say it's not xreader anymore) and there's lowkey smut here so skip this if you don't want the slightly dirty stuff (・・)

It was the weekend so no one including yourself had any work to do today. But for some reason, no one was free except Hanzo and McCree. Although you wanted to go out for ice cream with all of your friends, the two men will have to do.

"So what flavor do you guys want?" You ask as you reach into your wallet.

"I'll take whatever Hanzo's havin'." McCree says.

"It doesn't matter." The Shimada brother responds.

"...I'll just get you two plain chocolate. Go find somewhere to sit in the park while I wait for the ice cream." You turn to order the frozen treat.

The two obeyed and left the mini shop. Without precaution, McCree grabbed Hanzo's hand and held it in his own.

"W-What are you..." He blushed as he looked at the intwined fingers.

"Shh." Jesse smirked and put a finger to Hanzo's lips. Both of them blushed and continued walking.

They sat down at a park bench. Surprisingly, no one else was around. It was just the two of them which made it quite awkward.

"Hey, I'm back!" You say and hand them their chocolate ice cream as you take a lick of your own.

"Thanks." Hanzo says and starts eating. After a few minutes, you all finish and decide to sit for awhile longer until you had to go use the bathroom.

"Looks like it's just us again." Jesse grins. Hanzo's cheeks tints with red again. He looks away, flustered.

"Hey, ya've got some ice cream on your lips. Let me get that for ya." McCree immediately leans forward and licks it off while kissing him. Hanzo makes a squeak but shortly after, he joins in.

"Thanks for waiting-" Your eyes widen with shock as you see the two men sharing their love for each other. They quickly pull back and act like nothing happened.

"Why don't you take this somewhere else..." You chuckle. Both of them smile in appreciation of your support. Hanzo gets up and bows.

"Thank you, Y/N-san."

---

Still a little flustered, you leave Hanzo and McCree to do their stuff in your own room. Even though they thanked you many times, you were still hesitant. At least this way, they won't disturb you.

Hanzo casually sat down on the bed and fumbled with his fingers.

"No need to be shy." McCree starts taking off his clothes. Hanzo gasps, blushing and putting a hand over his eyes. Jesse chuckles and starts taking Hanzo's clothes off.

"Heh." McCree pushes him so that he is laying on the bed. He gets on top of Hanzo and nibbles his bottom lip.

"J-Jesse!" He moans and wraps his arm around the American's neck. They start digging into each other as McCree starts licking his lover.

"Alright, dragon warrior. I didn't ask you yet but..." Jesse nuzzles himself into him.

"Yes. You don't even have to ask." Hanzo winks and they lean in and kiss. Both of them share moans but little do they know, Y/N could hear all the way from downstairs. You sigh and decide to put on Lucio's album.

---

Your POV

I'm very exhausted. I've been working all day so I could get it done early. I didn't have anything else to do. Hopefully the other heroes come back soon. It's pretty late. I see the two men come downstairs. Both looking messy and extremely red.

"Have fun?" I smirk tiredly.

"Y-Yes." Hanzo looks away as McCree laughs quietly.

"I'm going to bed. Good night."

I force myself to walk up the stairs without collapsing. I am so ready to go into my warm bed and sleep. Excitedly, I rush into my room.

"Ew! What is this on my sheets?!"

whoops my hand slipped there. anyways I hope you enjoyed that. Thanks for reading!!!