Junkrat x Reader; Saving Him

Requested by @annilee
Enjoy!

Your POV

"Yes, what a lovely day to be outside." I said as I put my sunglasses on. I sat down, letting myself into the peacefulness.

Suddenly, I heard screams behind me and a familiar laughter. Grumbling for the disturbance of my relaxation, I take off my shades and turn around.

Jamison has attempted to blow up a building, causing a fire to spread. Again. I ran over to him, making sure I didn't bump into victims.

"What the bloody hell? Junkrat, what are you doing?" I looked at him sternly.

"Oi, Sheila! I'm just doing what I always do!" He plastered a grin on his unclean and grubby face.

I sigh and face palm. Junkrat made no hesitation to run into the building.

"Hey, this buildings on fire! What do you think you're doing? Get back here!" I yelled for him.

"Don't worry! It'll be quick!"

After a few moments of him not coming out and the firefighters not arriving, I decide to go in myself to see if he's okay.

"Jamie? You better not be dead.." I mumble as I try my best to avoid the growing flames.

After reaching the second floor, I see him trapped between a wall of fire.

"Jamison!" I gasp and run over to him and the heat.

"Ye, Sheila? Wait, Sheila?! What are you doing in here it's dangerous!" He shouted in worry.

"Could be asking the same to you! You seem to be in a tight situation." I said. "We don't have much time left, here, I'll help you."

"Well...alright. Thanks."

I carefully hop onto a counter, and extend my arm for Jamie to reach. Knowing that he's a good jumper, I lead him to the window.

"You first." I say and open our escape route.

"No no, ladies first! Don't worry about me." He smiles but I rejected his kind offer. I pushed him out the window. After checking he had made it down safely, I prepare myself to get out too.

Just before the second I leap, the floor under me broke and the roof collapsed on me. Everything went dark after that.

---

"No no no, Sheila! Sheila, speak to me! Oi! Mercy!"

I could hear faint talking but I couldn't see anything. It was too blurry. I felt pain everywhere so I decided I would have my eyes shut for awhile.

What happened? I think I was in a building with Junkrat and then..the building fell on me. Yes, terrifying but yes.

"Will she make it, Mercy?" I hear a fearful voice say.

"I'm afraid that I'm uncertain. Leave me to do some work on her, I'll let you know when I'm finished."

I hear a door close and I go back to unconsciousness.

---

"What..." I say and sit up. I slowly open my eyes to see I was in the medic room. Bandages covered all around my body. Just as I was about to stand on the ground, Mercy and Jamie came in.

"No! You cannot stand yet. You will have to wait a few weeks." Mercy states

"A few weeks?!" I exclaim in horror.

"Ah, don't worry, Sheila. I'll take care of you." Jamie picked me up, careful of my injuries.

He brought me to my room and left me sitting on the bed.

"Thank you, Y/N. For saving me out there. I really owe you something." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Then...you can owe me this." I pull him in, into a kiss. He seemed surprised but he then releases onto me. He was rough and gladly done it with hunger for me.

We pull out and I blush. I can see that he has tinted pink as well.

"Sheila, I think I love you."

"You think?" I laugh.

Jamie went for my neck this time, as I ruffle his dirty but soft blonde hair.

"I've always thought you were cute, Sheila. Your H/C hair is just as beautiful as your face." He nuzzles himself into my chest.

I go into a deeper shade of red as I hug him tightly.

"You're really something."

Sorry this was so short but I hope you enjoyed it ^_^ Requests are open so you're welcome to leave me some

Thanks for reading!