You Are Beautiful (Continuation of CNATGT)

"Would you allow me to massage your aches away darling?"

Shivers went down your spine in anticipation. You smiled and took Loki's hand, he draws you near and leads you into the warm, running shower. The sudden impact of blissfully, beautifully warm water raining down your naked body leaves you to close your eyes and breathe out a satisfied sigh. Last nights 'endeavors' had your body feeling unclean and tired but now them feelings were slowly being washed away.

As the warm water from the shower head rained down your body, you felt a soft sponge like contact on your shoulder and started to do slow circles. You opened your eyes slowly and turned your head to see a wet, glimmering and very nude Loki concentrating on his movements with the shower sponge in hand and his other hand on the small of your back. A pleasant smile formed on your face which contagiously passed onto Loki as he adverted his eyes to yours.

"How does that feel?" he asks.

"Pretty good" you reply with a low moan.

"Hehe...I felt as much"

"And what does that imply Loki of Asgard?" you questioned.

"Well the way your body is responding to this touch.... my touch"

Loki slowly but sensually moved the sponge from your shoulder and moved across to the other, repeating the circular motions as he does while moving his other hand from your back to your waist. You could feel his body so close to yours, his beam and utter sexiness radiating from him. Everything you have experienced with this handsome, mischievous man from the time you met him last night to now feels all so new, even though you have experienced being with other men before but not like this. It was all so strange, unfamiliar almost, even virgin like. It crazed your mind like a whirling fangirl on a carousel that you didn't want to get off and leave. It was all just...intoxicating. Even with all these thoughts and emotions steaming nicely, another thought popped to mind.

"Loki?" you spoke suddenly as Loki continued his sensual cleaning adventure of your body.

"Yes darling?"

"I know this might sound a little weird but bear with me"

"Alright, go on"

"I've only met your since last night but I have the most strangest feeling in the world that I have known you longer or have met you before at some point. You wouldn't happen to be feeling some sort of the same way would you?"

Surprised, Loki was taken back a little but didn't show it physically towards you as he continued with moving the sponge now down your back.

"I can not recall darling. I have met so many beings and mortals in my life so far, but none like you" with that he kissed your shoulder.

You weren't sure if that was a straight answer or a thoughtful comment, or both..

"Okay. Sorry if that took you back or seemed like the strangest question to hear from someone you just met and had-"

Loki suddenly spun you around and kissed you wonderfully for a few seconds before withdrawing and looking deep into your (e/c) eyes, taking you aback and feeling aroused though you still ached from last nights' passion.

"I feel nothing will be ever strangely asked or answered from you my darling." He dropped the sponge from his hand and brought it up to your face and cupped your cheek and his other hand held around your back making your bare chest pressed up against his hardened, toned chest. His eyes subtly changed a certain kind of space blue/ emerald color, a color you have never seen from a persons eyes before. It was pretty mesmerizing to witness, like seeing new stars and aurora's you've never seen. The emotion and beauty of that moment perplexed to all other moments you have come eye to eye with another human being

Yeah, okay he proclaimed be a god but let's get to that later..

"You are beautiful (name)" Loki said with calm and tenderness in his voice.

You smiled "And you're handsome, Loki" you replied.

"I know I am" he cheekily replied and smiled back

You slapped at his chest in a fun manner from his comment.

"Cheeky!"

You both giggled at each other, keeping each other close under the raining warm water of the shower in a blissful, pleasant moment of cheekiness.