Club Night at the Golden Throne Part 2

How about a added bonus for those who read and liked 'Night at the Golden Throne' hmm? well your wish has come true my dears! Warning this is going to be the growing tension between you and Loki, so prepare your ovaries and venture forth ;) enjoy!

Continuation:

"It's okay Loki, no harm done." you smiled.

"So do you live locally? you asked.

"No, I am here on...holiday"

"Oh right, good place to go for a holiday to have some fun! Are you with family? friends?"

"No, I came here alone seeking out someone which has been unsuccessful so far. My day of searching had me frustrated and stressed so I decided to come here and enjoy the atmosphere of this...club. It is called a club right?"

You felt abit strange that he doesn't really know what this place is. Maybe he's never been to a club before you thought. "It is a club! what did you think this place was?"

"I'm not sure, a place to seek out people in a entertaining way I guessed."

"Well you can say that. Have you ever been to a club then?"

"No, this is my first."

You were surprised by this. He looks like a guy who has been to places you thought. Guess not to judge a book by it's cover.. "Well you came to the best place in town to enjoy your first club experience!" then you dared a thought to say this..a dare..

"Would you like me to be with you and give you the best club night you'll ever experience?" you felt seductive saying this, your heart racing in anticipation for his reply.

"Oh darling, you read my mind.." He raised his hand and stroked it gently down your face sending tingles all over your body by his touch. You guessed that was a yes then... this is going to be an interesting night..

Your cheeks blushed a little when he let his hand down from your face. You looked away giggling for a moment then looked back at him bright eyed and excited.

"Great! Have you had any shots yet tonight?"

"Shots?" Loki looked confused.

"I'm guessing that is a no." You turned around and called for the bartender. He came straight over just soon after serving another customer.

"You okay?" the bartender asks.

"Yeah, can I get two shots of Sambuca with a hint of the extra stuff?" You winked at the bartender.

"Coming right up ma'am" He smiled and took out two shot glasses under the bar table and onto the bar table top. He filled the shot glasses with a clear liquid then a drop of something gold that made the shot look more mysterious, more intriguing. You hand the bartender some cash for the shots.

"Thanks mate!"

"No problem, enjoy!"

You picked up the two shot glasses and handed one to Loki. He looked mystified at the contents within the glass, wondering if he'll enjoy or regret what he is about to drink.

"You have to drink it down, all of it in one go. That is why it is called a shot, it's literally like...BANG! Down it goes!" you over exaggerated a little on explaining what a shot is to Loki but you think he got the message.

"It is alright, I understand" He brought the shot glass up to his luscious lips, but you grabbed his wrist as he was about to drink the shot. His unique eyes bore into yours with surprise.

"Hey! wait for me! we drink it together"

"Oh right, my apologizes"

"Don't be" you gave a cheeky wink to him, receiving a mischievous smile soon after at you, his eyes lust at you a little.

"Okay, 3...2...1...GO!" You both clinked you shot glasses together on GO and doused your shots down your throats at the same time. You shut your eyes and rattled your head a little in reaction to the strong liquor taste of the shot, while Loki looked at the glass in amusement and hummed a sound of agreement in it's nice taste and put the shot glass back onto the bar table top. You did the same leaving the shot glass on the bar and looked back up at Loki.

"Enjoyed that?" you smirked at him.

"Yes, it was quite a different taste.." He looked at you, swear you thought he was looking right into your soul with his eyes! They down traveled down a little and you know where they were going. You took advantage of that moment and moistened your bottom lip with your tongue teasingly, then showing your teeth a little as you bit your lip a little too. Loki's eyes changed color slightly in that moment, which made you a feel confused yet intrigued. He blinked and looked at your eyes again, his face and body come an inch closer to you. Your being shot up as you felt his large hand and intricate fingers place themselves on your hip.

"But I am sure their is something that tastes more appealing than all the drinks that can be served in this night club." Loki's face came closer to yours.

"And what taste is that?" you said in a seductive tone. Your heart was now beating rapidly, you geared your body up for what was about to happen. Do you want to do this? That single question came to your mind, but you quickly wiped it out. Nothing was going to stop you now from kissing this utterly mysterious yet damn hot handsome man.

Loki brought his other hand up and placed it behind your neck, this was it...

"You.." and the space between you was closed as his lips claimed yours in a deep kiss. He brought you closer as his plan worked of holding your hip and neck with his hands. He slid his hand behind your back from your hip and grinded you against him as your kissing became passionate in a way. You were completely lost in a trance of his weirdly cool yet beautiful tasting lips as they pressed up against yours. His tongue slipped now and then along your bottom lip making you moan a little which he noticed even though the noise and music around you was blaring both your ears. You both slowed down and you made the move to kiss away and open your eyes at him, which he did the same after. You felt a heat grow between your legs, a feeling you haven't felt for awhile, a feeling that is deeply sensual and needed.

"Oh yes darling, you do taste much better and i'm sure you taste even more exquisite in other places." Other places? yup that set you off in a arousal frenzy as your need for him just grew from 0 to 100 real quick and he saw that. He laughed mischievously and smiled at you, surely loving right now the state he is putting you in but you didn't care, you wanted to enjoy this night and that is what your doing. Your mind and body was agreeing in what to do next, which would upgrade the night to being the best night you've had in a long time. You let your hand come up to his face and let your index finger move sensually down past his ear, cheekbone all down to his chest where you stop and pressed your hand on his check where it was covered with a purple shirt. God you wanted so much right now what was underneath that shirt..

"Hmm why don't you find out?" your eyes gleamed with desire and your mouth hitched into a smirk as you looked at him. He pulled you close once more and done the unimaginable, he rubbed your crotch in the palm of his hard in one quick moment before pulling away and coming up to your ear as you gasped for air in surprise.

"Do you want me to find out darling?" you turned your head a little to meet his ear.

"Yes,please..."