05 - Is she a guest?

Start from the beginning

"Oh! Actually yes. I thought you were changed"

What????
She thought I was changed. What does it mean?? She was judging me or what?

"What do you mean I was changed? Don't act too smart. Get lost from my house." I shouted arrogantly.

"You too have good side of yours , Nick. You are just hiding it." She smiled.

"I don't have to pretend being good either." I said rudely.

"Pretend??? People adore good ones I guess." She whispered.

"And I hate those admiration. Get it and fuck off." I shouted.

My feelings of pity for her was long gone. I usually get angry when someone complained about my attitude and way of life. I was me whoever I was and however I was. I hated people judging me.

"Well you should have noble prize for your rudeness. I was wandering I could make friends over here. You know I don't know this place much. So.." She gave a quick look.

"So you want me to be your friend." I cocked an eyebrow.

"You are dull enough not to see." She smiled hitting on my shoulders.
"What do you think I- " she interrupted once again.

"I am hungry. Get your new mate something to eat." She ordered.

"What?? And you think I am going to do all this." I laughed.

"Well then I should do by myself. Where's the kitchen?" She ran towards the kitchen and came back with fried chicken.

"Eat it and I'll eat you up" I glanced at her. Those were for my dinner. But she ate it up shamelessly. I went beside her and grabbed those fries.

"Well they weren't too bad." She started roaming. Hell!! It was my house. "Your house is pretty, isn't it?"

"Yah but not as much as you"
Like I was saying her that. I would have said if she was anyone else. I never wanted to flirt with her again although she was in my mind as hell few moments ago.

"Yeah" was all I said. I was feeling quite sleepy. Without caring her I went to my room and laid down
.
Hey I've been watching you all night. There's something in your eyes.

The song woke me up. I couldn't stand noises especially when I was sleeping. I woke up and went downstairs.

What the f**k ???? She was still there. And the worst thing she had my beats on though the song was on the radio. I pushed her on the sofa and grabbed my beats.
"Don't ever try to touch my stuff again" I was much closer to her. I could smell her breathe. She pushed me back.

"Don't get crazy on me, Babe" She smiled.
What?? That was some kinda word I used to address other girls.

"Well our music sense is quite matching." She added.

"Whatever but why are you still in my house? " I growled with anger.

"It's not your house though." She said.
What??? Where was I then?? I gave a confused look.

"It's one of my friend's" she laughed.

"F**k yourself" I went back to my room and started watching soccer. It was going to be great match; FCB vs RMA . I thought of inviting Peter as it was our best team's game. Suddenly the phone rang. I guess it was Laura's number.

"Spit " I said.

"Shutup. What about today's match." It was Peter.

"Yeah I was looking forward to inviting you." I admitted.

"I am out of the town. I called you so that you won't miss it."

"How could I ? Byee then see you soon" I hung up.

It was still 10 minutes for match. I should get something to eat. I went to kitchen. What?? She was still here. This time I was happy . She was wearing an apron and I could sniff the smell of fried chickens.
"Wow!!! Seems that I have got new chef." I ruffled.

"I am making it for myself." She smiled.

"What?? You wanna have dinner here. In my house?? And you are not letting me to have these. " I shouted arrogantly.
She kept some of them in refrigerator. I headed towards it.

"That's for tomorrow morning." She smirked.

What ?? It was my house right??
Was she staying her for whole night???

"What do you mean?? You wanna have your dumbass in my house whole night. My parents will be coming soon."

"They won't. " She took some chips and fries and went upstairs.

She knew my parents weren't coming. Actually my mom said they mayn't come but.. I had to call her. Oh hell I don't save numbers. I would have if I knew it sucks so much. Suddenly my phone bumped out on my pocket. It was a message from my mom.
We won't be coming today . Sweet night!!!!

What??? They weren't coming. I went down and saw her in my sofa watching soccer.
"What are you doing here??" I shouted as loud as i could.

"I am going to watch today's match. You can join me if you want." She was completely into the match. What?? I should have told her. I gave my anger look.

"Fine. May I join you ??" She laughed.

"At one case. You have to share something." I cocked my eyebrows.

"What? Bed?" She jumped out. "I am not going to lose my virginity so early."

"Shutup idiot. I meant those eating stuff. By the way who wants to sleep with you. You thought.." I ruffled.

I couldn't stop laughing and suddenly my phone rang. I checked out.
"Yeah"

"How are you doing?" It was my mom.
"What? Nothing especial" I lied. By the way she wasn't something special.

"Okay fine. Byee. Hope you are taking care of guest." She hung up.
What???? Guest??? She knew::
It was my mother's plan after all.

Will update soon ......