"I'm not looking forward to relationships." he said quietly.

"Why not?"

"No reason. Did you know that Mr. Griffin is gay?"

"No shit. He's dating the football coach."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. They're engaged." I tell him.

"Wow."

This is kind of awkward.

"What were you doing riding your bike around here?" he asked.

"I wanted to visit Garret." yup that's it.

"Oh. Why didn't you call him?"

Because I wanted to see you.

"You were closer and Garret wouldn't help me get the glass out of my face." I tell him and he nods his head.

ARGH. I just want to kiss him right here. Right now.

"Jeydon-"

Damnit. No one can know I'm gay. "Yeah?"

Maybe I can tell him.

Maybe not.

"I'm... I'm having some trouble in Geometry."

He giggled. "I'm sorry."

"You have a cute giggle." Damnit. I'm whipped.

"You know. If you keep flirting with me I wouldn't mistake you as bi." he said shyly and I blushed.

"I'm just messing with you. It's just that you look like a little girl. It's hard to tell if you're a boy or not."

"That's offensive." he frowned and I smiled. "Do I really look like a girl?"

"I was kidding." I tell him, ruffling his hair. He started freaking out about his hair and ran into the bathroom. Please don't tell me he's obsessed with his hair.

I sat there waiting for him to come out but it's been over three minutes so I'm just going to look through his stuff. "What are you doing in here?" Goldilocks asked.

"I'm waiting for him to get out of the bathroom." I say. "You?"

"Came to check up on him."

"Okay." I say and he left.

Something about that guy ticks me off. Maybe it's his hair. It's so blonde and what not. He probably bleached it. I don't understand people who bleach their beautiful natural hair.

Oh what's this?

I picked up a picture frame of him and a man. Jeydon looked so happy. This photo was taken only a year ago. The man looked just like him too.

The background was the lake by Garret's house. Everyone use to go fishing there. That was until the rumors started. I don't know what the rumors are but I heard that some are pretty crazy.

I set the picture down and turned the tv on. "The weather for today will be partly cloudy with the chance of rain." the meteorologist said waving his arms around like an idiot.

"Thank you Jim. In other news, Barrack Obama is spending time with his family in Hawaii." the lady said. Like people care. That's just giving the people who dislike him the advantage to stalk him and stuff.

"Sorry for taking too long." Jeydon said sitting down on the edge of his bed. His hair looked so nice.

"It's okay." I say and then my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Get your ass home now." my fathers voice slurred over the phone. I rolled my eyes.

"No. I'm at a friends house."

"I don't care. Get over here you piece of shit.

"I'll be home whenever I feel like it." I say and hung up the phone.

Jeydon looked so curious to who I was talking to. "You can go home. I don't want you getting into any trouble."

"Thanks but I'm looking forward to your mothers cookies." I smirked.

***

After I ate the cookies I went straight to the park to fetch my bike. I don't like that Corbin guy. Somethings off about him. Like why did he come into Jeydon's room? What was he doing in there in the first place? I shouldn't even worry about him. Declan is one of the problems. He keeps trying to push Jeydon away from me.

I hopped on my bike and drove off.

I'm not really looking forward to going home after my mother smashed a beer bottle at my head earlier.

That's the real reason why there was glass in my skin. Jeydon didn't look like he bought it. He doesn't need to know what happens at home. I'd rather let him know me as a drug addict than letting him know my home life.

I guess I should go home. I can't upset dad anymore or he'll start yelling and what not.

I parked in the driveway and walked right inside.

This house was very sad to look at. There were beer bottles and cans scattered all over the living room. You could smell the bag of weed that was lying on the kitchen counter, unsmoked. I'll use that for later.

I heard a crash in the bathroom and saw dad punching the mirror. "I'm home." I say and he punched me in the guy.

"Don't you ever back talk me ever again boy." he grudges and I fell to my knees.

"I'm sorry sir." I winced and he kicked me until I finally collapsed to the ground.

"Next time will be worse. Now hand me over the bag."

"It's mine."

"I don't care. I'm your father. Treat me with some respect boy." he growled and I just glared at him.

"Whatever. There's more in the cabinet." I say and walked up to my room.

My cellphone rang and I answered. "Aye man. Pheobe is having a party tomorrow. You in?" Garret asked.

Eh, what the heck. I need a party. "Sure."

I can't wait for tomorrow.

______________

Hey.... COMMENT... And vote :) or no uploading.