.:Yandere! Randy:. The things i do for love

Začít od začátku

That next night after school Randy, using the ninja art of disguise, changed his appearance and headed to new boys house. Last night, Randy brainstormed what the boys biggest weaknesses were. He realized that one of his biggest strength was also his weakness, his willingness to help anyone in need. Randy rapped on the mahogany door, thrilled when he saw the new guy was there. "Hey." Randy waved to the boy, feigning happiness when he noticed he was wearing the scarf you gave him.

"Hello." He happily waved back, pushing up his glasses, "may I help you with something?" Randy inwardly sneered, but nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah, do you happen to have any medical experience," Randy smiled when new boy nodded, things were going as planned, "you see, me and my friends were coming back from a party when one of them fell," Randy grabbed his hand, making it seem as though he were in a frantic situation, "we think she might have broken her leg! We tried calling an ambulance, but all of them are already working on something! Please help!" New boy nodded, quickly putting on his black jacket before stepping out.

"Show me where she is!" Randy nodded and began leading new boy away from his home. Randy led him away as far as possible, often switching directions and going through shortcuts so new boy would become confused about where to go. Randy stopped once they were tucked away in a little alleyway.

"Here we are." Randy turned around, smirking at new boy.

"Where are your friends?" He glanced around confused before looking at Randy, who then removed his disguise. It took a while for new boy to process what was happening, but when he tried to run he was pinned against the wall, which was easy due to how small his build was compared to Randy's.

"So," Randy tasked at new boy, taking hold of the end of the scarf that covered his neck, "you thought you could take (your name) away from me that easily? Well, that was pretty wonk to think of." Randy calmly punched new boy in the stomach, which made him double over in pain. To keep new boy pressed down Randy stood on him, enjoying the way he heard a few bones crack when he stomped on his hand.

"You're insane!" New boy coughed out, tears streaming down his cheeks. New boy definitely did not expect the malicious smile that spread across Randy's face.

"What can I say? People do crazy things for love!" Randy kneed new boys head into the wall and gripped the ends of the scarf, tightening it around his neck, "and I honking love how I am choking you with the same present (your name) gave to you!" Randy threw his head back, his insane laughter filling the emptiness of the alleyway, "funny how things works isn't it?" Randy stood there for about ten minutes, laughing and kicking new boy before he realized he was far past dead.

Randy pulled you closer to him as you sobbed into his shoulder. You took the death of new kid hard, and the thought that the killer was still out there somewhere scared you to death. Randy, noticing how you have not gotten any sleep, asked you why, and when he found out you were afraid of the killer he offered to sleep with you. Admittedly, it was awkward at first, but it made you feel safe, and the two of you began often cuddling, just like right now.

You wiped your eyes, looking up at Randy, which was rather difficult due to the darkness, you sniffed. "Thank you for all of this Randy," you smiled up at him when he began petting your hair, "I have no idea what I would do without you!"

"It's nothing really." Randy smiled, "I loved helping you!"

"But still!" You turned on the lights to your room, "I want to give you something, here!" You handed Randy your (favorite color) scarf, which they decided to return to you when they found new boy dead. Randy stared at the scarf before taking it and wrapping it around his neck.

"Thank you (your name)." Once he returned to his home the next day he sat on his bed. Bringing the scarf up to his face, he breathed in your scent that lingered on it, "it smells just like her..." Randy muttered, feeling him fall in the waves of ecstasy as he breathed in more. Randy leaned forward and began palming himself through his pants, enjoying the bliss he was feeling. Randy knew he would savor the scarf forever, the same scarf that you wore, the same scarf he killed new boy with, but most of all, the same scarf you gave to him.

-—-—-—-—-

Yay I got tagged! It is a very simple one, all you have to do is tag 15 people, and if they tag you back they are your true friend and stuff, so yeah.

_Nagisa_is_bae_

Blissfull_Darkness

ISellHotdogs

CiciCasanova

CallieBarnett1

laughingatyoou

dippersdimple

-Shaded-

I-Love-OneShots

SO_MUCH_YAOI

gianna_northwest

YourSenpaiLord

_TessaPanda_

NerdyCartoonShoob

noragami_fangirl