Bestie problems

I honestly have no idea what I am doing.

Unedited

-—-—-—-

You and Randy walked by each other through the crowded hallways animatedly talking about the new movie that came out. "I personally did not like it that much." You crossed your arms over your chest.

"Stop lying (your name), it was honking amazing." Randy poked your cheek.

"Come on Randy! It was not nearly as amazing as the other McFist production movies!" You stubbornly puffed your cheeks out, "in most of those movies and there is something memorable, but that one had no memorable action or symbol in it! And it was so honking repetitive, like really, what the juice man? At least try to make it be unique!"

Randy snickered, lazily resting his arm over your shoulders, "why you hating (insert stupid nick name)?" You growled at the ridiculous name, shocking both you and Randy. "D-Did you just growl?" Randy's question was broken up by his snorting and chuckling.

"Shut up!" Blood loudly pounded in your head as embarrassment clouded your mind like fog. Randy began laughing, and you pressed your hand against your head, cursing how hot your cheeks were.

"What are you love birds talking about?" Howard walked up to you guys, suggestively wiggling his eyebrows, "(your name) is blushing so this has to be good, did you make it to home?"

"Oh my juice Howard!" You yelped at the fubsy boy. Randy quickly retracted his arm from your shoulders and glared at the ginger, a deep blush colored his cheeks. "We are just friends!" You spouted at Howard.

"Keep telling yourselves that."

You frustratedly threw your arms in the air and stomped off, leaving Randy and Howard behind. "You like (your name), don't you." Howard prodded Randy as he eyed your retreating form.

"I do!" Randy crossed his arms, "but o think she is only interested in being friends, and besides I am happy with our relationship right now, I don't want to wonk up our friendship." Randy gripped some of his purple locks of hair. "Why do girls have to be so honking complicated."

Howard shrugged "how am I supposed to know I'm not a girl."

"What should I do?" Randy asked Howard.

"Just try seducing her man."

"...that is a great idea! Bye man, I'm gonna seduce myself an (your name)!" Randy ran off in the direction of where you retreaded.

"They grow up so fast." Howard wiped away a fake tear.

-—-—-—-—-

Rate me!

I will list a few things then put the numbers one through five by them. you can choose one of the numbers, five being strong and one being weak. If you chose a three, two, or one on one of the things please write a way I could become better, or state some other things I can improve on! Thanks!

Ideas and development: 1 2 3 4 5

Organization: 1 2 3 4 5

Voice: 1 2 3 4 5

Word choice: 1 2 3 4 5

Conventions: 1 2 3 4 5

Detail: 1 2 3 4 5

Sentence fluency: 1 2 3 4 5

Write what you think in the comments!