Projects I'm working on

Hey everyone! The dippy-dipster (I'm so sorry for that) in the house, or something. I decided to put together a quick...thing of projects I am working on and show it to you guys! This thing will include things about stories and/or one-shots I am working on, or other things. I also just want to say thanks to all the people who are actually reading and caring 'bout this ish. YOU GUYS GET A REWARD *gives you taco cat* this is to show my gratitude, so yeah!

 YOU GUYS GET A REWARD *gives you taco cat* this is to show my gratitude, so yeah!

This is a story I am working on called The One That Fell. The title was inspired by the names of one of the chapters in Kenneth Opal's Airborn (really good book you should read it). If you have read my Randy Cunningham X reader: confusing feelings one-shot you will see similar things in this story. That is because it is just a full story thing of the one-shot. It will show how the reader and Randy become close to each other, and it will show what happens after the kiss.

Expected to come out: April 21st

This next one with no cover is going to be a Phineas Flynn X reader one-shot book

This next one with no cover is going to be a Phineas Flynn X reader one-shot book. I already have a few one-shots planned for this, and I just want to tell you that I was actually inspired to make these because there is a deviantart user named Aroojbasit who writes Phineas X reader stories. I love reading them, they always make my day when I feel sad.

Expected to come out: March 1st

This one is pretty self explanatory

This one is pretty self explanatory. I will do writing challenges on this one and a few other things like 'my top ten books of this month' lists things. I will also do like, how do I explain this. Sometimes when reader reader inserts it says 'insert scent' or 'insert clothing you wear' or 'insert favorite food' when I read things like that my mind just goes blank. So I will be writing lists of clothing you could wear, foods I think is good, and all that stuff. I will also probably be writing secrets I use to help me become better at writing and stuff.

Expected to come out: later this month

This one will be the thirty day Otp challenge

This one will be the thirty day Otp challenge. The only problem with this one is I have like fifty OTPs (fifty shades of Otp). Because of that I will switch off my OTPs every chapter. And I will do more then thirty things so it will be like, the 100 day Otp challenge

Expected to come out: some time in march because that is when I have a lot of time on my hands.

Some ideas I have for my one-shot stories.

Dipper X reader:

Hunting-

Reader is hunting and finds deer dipper. Reader decides against shooting deer dipper and watches as he prances off.

Randy X reader:

Dance (50s au)-

Randy and reader dance in restaurant with a bunch of other people

Randy X best friend! Reader-

Everyone thinks Randy and reader are dating, when they are actually BESTIES.

Phineas X reader:

Tool shop-reader works at a tool shop and Phineas comes to buy stuff often, they often talk about stuff when he comes. Phineas asks reader for a custom made tool. Reader gets it for Phineas and Phineas marvels at their work. Phineas begins to visit more, sometimes with a jealous Isabella, confused Linda, or others. In the end Phineas realized he is gaining feelings for reader.

Gitchee gitchee goo- explains how reader inspired Phineas to write Gitchee gitchee goo

Ghosting (might split into two parts) reader and Phineas used to be childhood friends, but reader had to move away. Phineas and reader promised they would stay best friends. Because of their huge crush on Phineas reader never forgot him. Reader moves back to Danville and is looking forward to seeing Phineas again. But is broken hearted when they find out Phineas forgot them. They hurt too much to face Phineas so they join another group of friends. That group of friends were a bad influence on reader, and they begin doing a few bad things. Summer went by quickly and school soon started up. Reader still hung out with the 'bullies' of the school, and was soon considered one of them. Everyone moves seats and reader has to sit by Phineas. The teacher tells everyone to get to know your new neighbors. Phineas nervously, due to being a bad person in school, says hi to reader. All reader can do is look away because of the pain they feel. After a few more attempts of starting a conversation with reader he tries to say hi to the other person by him, who also just so happens to be one of the bad people. Phineas deals with the bad person teasing him and bullying him for two quarters, before he breaks down while walking home from school. Reader sees this and feels a painful twist in their heart they have not felt in forvever. Reader goes to comfort him.

-—-—-—-—-

CONGRATS YOU MADE IT TO THE END.