Jealous! Randy x reader

This is mostly me practicing how to write make out sessions.

"Randy!" You yanked your arm away from your boyfriends iron grip. You began rubbing your wrist as you glared at him, "what the juice! That honking hurt!" You turned your eyes down to your hand, massaging the sting away. Muttering, you turned to leave, sadly Randy had other plans.

Randy pinned you against the wall, preventing you from taking off. "He was staring at you in wonk ways..." Randy growled at the memory of bash checking you out, he was just about ready to stab him. You rolled your eyes.

"So what? You look at me like that all the time!" You tried to push Randy off of you, but he just grabbed your wrist and pinned them above your head.

"That's because I'm your boyfriend." Randy leaned down and his lips molded against yours. Just like that, your resolve melted away, and it was just Randy now. The only things you could focus on was how his lips were on your own, then your collar bone, then your jaw line, they seemed to be everywhere.

Tilting your head up, you exposed your neck to him, inviting Randy to have a bite. Randy complied brushing his teeth against the sensitive skin, your moans and pants like a melody. He was like a snake, his venom the pleasure you feel every time he nipped at your neck. Randy pulled back, releasing your arms.

"You're mine, you got that?" You nodded, a blush coating your features as you panted.

"Good." Randy leaned down once again, capturing your lips in his own, your tongues lapping and running against one another. Randy's hands ran up and down your sides, making your nerves feel as though they were on fire. You flushed more as he teasingly pushed up your dress a bit, or rubbed circles on your inner thighs. The first time you kissed Randy you began to understand why people said they melted into their kiss, your mind just melts, allowing the dominant one to mold you as they please like putty.

"You're so beautiful." Randy muttered in between kisses, happy that you were only his.