In your arms

This one-shot is for all the people out there that has, or has a friend, grandparent, relative, or a special person with cancer. Keep on fighting, and I know you guys are tough and will continue fighting. Myself and other people are here to help you if you lost someone to cancer or knows someone who has it, I will always have you guys in my heart.

-—-—-—-—-

"Hi (your name)." Randy quietly entered the hospital room. He smiled, eyeing the various equipment attached to you. "How you doing?" You put down the book you were reading, Secret of Cove: Fires of Invention (which is a really good book by the way), before sending him your signature smile.

"I'm doing good, now, did you come here to just stand around like that?" Randy chuckled and lumbered to your bed.

"What are you reading?"

"Only the greatest book ever Randy!" You rolled your eyes, Randy really needed to read more. "I would like to tell you about it, but I can't speak dumb." You guys stared at each other, before softly giggling. Randy reached out and softly patted your head, which was covered by an adorable, (favorite color) handkerchief to cover your bald head.

"You don't need this (your name), your beautiful no matter what." You allowed Randy to pull the article of clothing off your head, he then leaned down and placed a kiss on your head. "See beautiful."

Bashfully you placed your hands on your cheeks. "I know I am fabulous you shoob." Before Randy could reply the nurse came in to get a sample of your blood for some more testing. Randy quietly watched the whole time, but before the nurse left, he asked if he could lay in bed with you. Although hesitant, the nurse agreed.

Randy never felt safer anywhere else. The only place he wanted to be was in your arms, cuddled underneath the blankets of a warm bed. He had a feeling that the scene was beautiful, two lovers huddled together, but it was not nearly as beautiful as watching you survive from the cold grasp of cancer.