Summer bucket list drabbles

.:s'mores:.

You, Randy, and Howard were gathered around a fire, just making some s'mores, and having a few laughs. Your eyes were glued the marshmallows that were on the metal stick you were using, making sure they became a nice golden as you spun the wooden handle in your palm.

"Summer is the brucest time of the year!" Howard cheered, piling chocolate on the marshmallows before squishing it with two halves of a graham cracker.

"You can say that again," you smiled at him before your eyes travels to Randy, who was busy eating his own s'more. Having lost focus on your marshmallows, you did not notice how close to the fire they have gotten. You looked back down at them, sighing when you saw they were burnt.

"Hey Randy!" You interrupted him from eating his last s'more, "Will you blow out my marshmallows for me?"

"Sure!" You held them in front of Randy, who then continued to blow them out.

"Thanks Randy, I just have to make some new ones," your hand strayed to the marshmallow bag, only to find it empty. "Howard," you glared at him, "did you eat all the marshmallows?" Howard shook his head no, but he was not fooling anyone with his chipmunk like cheeks, they were obviously full of marshmallows.

"Hey (your name)." You looked at Randy, who was blushing as he held out his last s'more, "you can have mine." You smiled, taking it from his hand.

"Thanks!"

.:going to the movies:.

You and Randy entered the theater room, smiling when you saw you and Randy would be the only people there. "Yes!" Randy fist pumped, "we are the only ones! This will be so Bruce!" You and Randy took a seat on the front row, waiting for it to begin playing.

"I'm so excited Randy!" You happily shook his arm, "I can't believe you bought us tickets for The Finding of Douriie! You are the brucest ever!"

"I know, I am pretty great, aren't I?" Randy smiled down at you when you playfully punched his elbow.

"Don't be so full of yourself Cunningham." You chuckled, but quickly silenced when the movie began playing.

You were so pulled into the movie you did not notice when Randy, not so discreetly, yawned before wrapping his arms around your shoulders. You flinched when he touched you, as I said, you did not notice him doing it. You looked up at Randy, who was looking away with a blush on his face.

"Really, Randy? If you wanted to cuddle you just could have asked."

.:have your first kiss:.

You looked at your summer bucket list, crossing off making marshmallows and going to the movies. There was only one thing left to do, and you knew who you were gonna do it with. Putting your phone in the pocket of your shorts, you slipped your flip flops on and began walking to his house.

You knocked on the front door of randy's house, smiling when his mother opened the door. "Hello Rae!"

Rae, Randy's mother, smiled "why, hello (your name)! What brings you here?"

"Oh, I just needed to speak with Randy."

"Okay, let me go get him." Rae walked over the intercom that ran through their house and pressed the button on it, "Randy, (your name) is here for you." Randy has never come down the stairs so fast in his life, it would have been a record if he did not fall down the stairs and break the fourth wall.

You and Randy watched as the wall cracked and snapped, revealing me, the author. The three of us held awkward eye contact for quite some time before I spoke up, "if you need me, I will be over here..." Using my duct tape I fixed the wall and went back into hiding.

"That was...a thing." You said before turning to Randy, who was walking up to you. "Hi."

"Hi (your name), what do you need?"

"I just need to do this real quick," you leaned (down/up) and forced your lips on Randy's, grinning when he quickly began kissing back. Randy was really enjoying himself, but you pulled away, "thanks Randy!" You pulled out your list and marked the last thing, "now I am done with my bucket list, you are the greatest friend ever!"

Four things happened that day, because of how badly I mended the fourth wall rabid fan girls entered the world of rc9gn and tried to date Randy, Randy was kissed by you, you finished your bucket list, but most of all, Randy for friend zoned.