Chapter 8

Tessa, New York 2013

I can't stop thinking about the two girls it's driving me crazy! We've all regrouped at the institute and are now having a 'discussion' (More like Jace and Will shouting at the top of their lungs trying to get their point across) about what to do. Those of us who aren't Herondales are just sitting back watching them, when finally Clary stands up, "Enough! The both of you shut up! For the angels sake we need to figure out what to do about these girls!" That shut them both up, "Clary's right," Jem said, "We need to find out who these girls are and see if there's a conection because if there is there might be another death," Jace and Will glared at each other as if to say 'This isn't over,' "Well I don't see what the problem is they're just two mundanes that got in the way of a demon its their own stupid faults," Jessamine says as if she just gave us the answer to how the universe started. "Oh really, that first girl was just waltzing around in the institute when a demon attacked her good to know Jessamine," Will rolled his eyes at her. I couldn't help but laugh at that, "Oh you find that funny do you Tessa?!" Jessamine glared at me, "Actually Jessamine i do," It was Will's turn to laugh but he covered it up with a cough. Jessamine pouted, "Fine! If you don't want my help then i'll leave!" Jessamine stormed out of the room, "Bye, bye princess," Isabelle said as she left, "She does that a lot doesn't she," Just then something began to play music, Clary pulled something out of her pocket, "It's Simon, excuse me," I was about to ask who Simon was when Alec laughed, "Your ringtone is What Does The Fox Say?!" "Simon insisted on that being his ringtone okay!" Isabelle snorted "Puh-lease with me he insists on the star wars theme tune its embarrassing whenever he calls me out in public," Clary rolled her eyes and held the device up to her ear, "Whats up? Uh I don't know. Well i'm not phsyic Simon! I'll ask her," Clary looks over at Isabelle, "Do you have your phone off?" Isabelle checks her phone, "Yes, why?" Clary lets out a long sigh, "Yes her phones off. Okay see you soon," She turns to Isabelle, "Simon said he found out something about those girls and tried to ring you but you didn't answer and he started freaking out so he rang me and i told him that we'd meet at Magnus' place," "Okay," Isabelle shrugged, "Uh who's Simon and Magnus?" I ask, "Simon is my best friend, he's a vampire but he can walk in sunlight and he's Izzy's boyfriend," Isabelle stuck her tongue out at Clary, "Well at least my boyfriend will stay young and beautiful forever," "Hey!" Jace said, Will laughed uncontrolably, "Please, at least i'm good looking," Jace snapped at Will. Will was about to say something when i said, "Actually Will's really hot," Everone looked at me, "Uh from a girl's perspective," I can tell i'm beginning to blush, "Yeah, he's pretty cute," Clary said, Jace glared at her, "But you're hotter," Jace smirked at Will. But he didn't notice cause he was staring at me, "Are we gonna go to Magnus' or what?" Clary asked, "Yeah okay," Will said pulling his eyes of me, "Um who's Magnus?" I ask again, "Magnus Bane," Clary said. Will, Jem and I all trade looks," Magnus Bane, Great" Will said, "Let's go!"