Chapter 19

Hayes' POV

We all are sitting and talking. Iti's just been listening, she passed out sleeping a while ago. I glance over at her, my world doesn't even remember me. "Hey lover boy?" Denver says pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yea, what?" I ask. "She's gonna be fine, she'll remember you, trust me." He says with a friendly smile. I nod "thanks man" I say. Alex is texting. "Hey guys the team wants to come in for a few, so they can drop off the get well soon gifts and see Iti." Alex says. "Tell them they can come in, but she's sleeping so be quiet" I say. He nods and seconds later basically the whole team comes walking in. "How is the little one doing?" Aiden asks. I look over at her. "Physically she's doing good, mentally she can't remember anything." I say. He nods, he walks over to me and pats my back. "I know it's hard man, but she'll remember. That brain of hers is packed with stuff" he says smiling. I smile. The entire offensive line, brought Iti tons stuffed animals and stuff.
I smile, they really are like her big brothers and protectors. She starts stirring, I put my finger to my lips telling them to be quiet. I look down at her and see her eyes slowly opening. "How was your nap gorgeous?" I ask. She yawns. "It was nice." She answers. She glances around the room. "Wait who are y'all?" She asks. "This is our football team" I say. "Oh well, hi" she says sleepily. after the guys talk with us a bit, they all leave and the girls cheer team comes in to deliver presents. But since Iti doesn't remember anything they don't wanna pressure her. After a while my parents get back with our food. "Here you go Iti, it's your favorite" my mom says handing her the food and her favorite Starbucks (which is a cookie crumble Frap). "Oh thank you!" She says smiling at my mom. "No problem" my mom says. Nila hands me my food and pats my leg smiling. I smile back. We all start eating. God this is some good food. They went and got us Qdoba (which is a burrito place). It's so good. Iti looks like she's enjoying hers too. We finish eating. We all just have small talk. When Johnnie and sky come walking in w/ 5 more people. I realize it's Kieran, Cam, Nash, Will and Jean. "Hey guys." I say smiling. "Hey poobear how ya feeling?" Nash asks. "I'm fine, not too much pain." I say. He nods. Will and Kieran go over to Iti. "How you doin champ?" Will asks her. "Yea lil one, how's the pain?" Kieran asks. "I'm really sorry, I don't know who you all are." She says looking down embarrassed. "Guys she has amnesia" I say. "Oh well, I'm Will, Hayes' oldest brother, I like to think of myself as one of your older brothers too." Will says. "And I'm your big brother, Kieran." Kieran says grabbing her hand. She grabs on to his hand. "Well hi" she says smiling innocently. After a little while the doctor walks in. "Well, Iti have you remembered anything?" He asks. She shakes her head. He sighs. "Everyone that's not family needs to be going home, it's past visiting hours" he says. The guys nod and everyone but Jarrett leaves. The doctor follows them out. "Do you think y'all will be ok for the night?" My mom asks. I nod. "I assume Molly and Jarrett will stay." Nila says. They nod. "I'm gonna stay too." Kieran says. " yea me and cam are staying too" Nash says. Everyone else nods. "If you need anything just call. We will be back in the morning." My dad says. We all nod. "Goodnight," I say. "goodnight you guys" they say. They all leave I glance over and notice Iti is asleep again. "Me and cam are going to get snacks" Nash says. We all nod. Kieran sits on the couch next to my bed. He puts his head in his hands. "Man I just got her back, and I've already lost her again." He says. "I'm sorry, it's all my fault" I say. "Hayes don't beat yourself up. It's not your fault" he says. I sigh. It really is my fault tho. I feel horrible. After talking to the guys and molls. We all decide it's been an eventful day and that we should get some sleep. I toss and turn trying to get comfortable. But I wince from ribs. Finally finding a good spot. I Close my eyes and drift to sleep.

*timeskip to morning*

I wake up to the sun shining in. I notice that the guys are here but molls and Jarrett are gone. Ignoring it I sit up and stretch. Turning on the tv buy keeping it down. I watch some tv when the door creaks open. "We brought breakfast" Molly says smiling. I smile. "Thanks molls." I say. She has bags from dunkin donuts and Jarretts got Starbucks cups. They hand me my food. "Thanks you guys." I say. "It's no problem bro" Jarrett says. After about 20 mins the guys all wake up and start to eat. It's 10, when I hear noises come from Iti. She looks like a baby kitten. She stretches without opening her eyes. Her eyes slowly flutter open.
"Well good morning sleeping beauty" I say chuckling as she yawns. "Hi Hayes." She says. "WAIT HAYES!!!!! GUYS I REMEMBER STUFF!!" She squeals. She tackles me in a hug. We both wince, but I don't think I could smile any bigger. "Wait, are you okay?!? We were in a really bad wreck. Wait how's my car?!? Where's my phone?" She says starting to panic. "Hey babe, calm down. The car was totaled and our phones are only God knows where. And I'm fine." I say. She grins. "I remember guys" she says. She hasn't stopped smiling. She looks at Kieran, "BUB!" She says trying to get out of the bed. "No stay" he says, he walks over to her bed. She pulls him into a hug. "Guys I don't feel stupid anymore." She says still smiling. I chuckle. "I brought you breakfast" molls says. "Ahhh molls your the best babe!" She says. Molly hands her the food and coffee. "Mmhhhhmm man I was so hungry" she moans eating the food. I smile. It's good to see her back. My parents all walk through the door. "COACH I REMEMBER!!" She says as soon as she sees my dad. He grins so big. "It's good to have you back fin" he says patting her leg. In walks Jean and will. "WILLY!!!" She screams. He looks shocked then realizes. "Champ you remember?" He asks. She nods grinning. She's literally the cutest thing. He comes over and hugs her. She hugs back. "JEAN! It's good to see you, I've missed you!" She says. Jean grins. "Next time just call, let's make sure we don't have to catch up like this" she jokes. "Will do" Iti says. "Look how cute and pregnant you are!" she says. "Pretty sure it's not cute but that's girl" Jean says. "Are you kidding?!? I want to look like you if I'm ever pregnant" Iti says. "Which better not be anytime soon" Kieran Chimes in. "I was gonna say the same thing" all the guys say. Causing the rest of us to laugh. "I need to go to the bathroom so I sure hope the doctor doesn't mind" Iti says getting up. "Iti let me help you into the bathroom with all those wires" molls says jumping up. Molly helps her to the bathroom. Iti shrieks almost as soon as she gets in the bathroom. "I LOOK LIKE HELL" she says. I chuckle. "Babe I got makeup it'll be ok" Jean says. "Yea same." Molly says. They leave Iti to let her use the bathroom.

Infiniti's POV

I use the bathroom and wash my hands man I really look like shit. I open the door to let the girls know I'm done. They come in. Molly brings in a chair and tells me to sit. I do as I'm told. They pull out all of their lovely face fixer products. After a good 15 minutes of putting stuff on my face they pull away. "All good no more bruises" jean says stepping back. Molly walks out.  I stand up and look in the mirror. "Y'all are life savers!" I say. Molly walks back in and hands me clothes. Closing the door behind her. "Can you help?" I ask them. Molly nods smiling. "Of course honey." Jean says. I switch into the Nike pros cause I can do that alone. "Iti your legs are so bruised" Molly says. I look down. "I'll be fine." I say shrugging it off. Molly helps me pull the hoodie off and Jean makes sure the wires don't get pulled. I switch sports bras. "Babe your stomach looks like someone used you as a punching bag" Jean says. I shrug. We slide Hayes' Tshirt over my head. "Thank you!" I say. "Anytime darlin" Jean says walking out. I take my hair down. I redo the messy bun. "Thanks molls" I say handing her back the other clothes. "Anytime babe" she says. We walk out of the bathroom making sure not catch the wires on anything. "Damn I didn't realized how bruised up you were" Cam says as I get back on the bed. I shrug and look down. He pulls me into him. "You look gorgeous as always" Hayes says. I smile at him. The doctor walks in. "So you remember anything?" He asks. I nod. "Everything" I say grinning. He smiles at me. "Excellent! Well I'll get you out of here just as soon as I can" he says. I smile. And he walks back out....