Chapter 1

Infinitis pov

Hey, I'm Infiniti but people either call me fin or iti. I don't really mind either of them. I'm 15, (pretend hayes is 16 already) I have long dark hair and blue eyes sometimes green. They are like a teal color. I'm 5ft ik I'm super little hence the nickname iti. Hilarious ik😒. I have a 6pack. I'm pretty tan. I'm a sophomore at davidson day. I also play football on the Davidson Day football team. Ik what your thinking. Your probably like omg!! That means you know Hayes!! Actually I don't and I don't care to. He thinks he's better than everyone and that he deserves stuff more than anyone. Stuff is always just handed to him. Ik your probably thinking wow she's a bitch. But it's my opinion. Ive met practically all his family. Im close with all of them I just can't stand him. I babysit Skylynn. She's a doll! I've met Nash a few times. But I'm closest with Will. He's like the big brother I never had. Well except the football team that is. I'm practically always with the Grier's. Because I mean my parents are never home and don't give 2 shits about me. They are to busy flying around the world on their private jet. I practically live alone. But back to What I was saying. I'm the star player. My positions I play are QB, RB an wide receiver. Football is one of my passions. I Love it! Its just a plus that it pisses my mom off. She hates That I play. Shes always getting on to me. Saying "you should be more of a girl!" Thats why she put me in modeling and Why I'm also a all star cheerleader. I love cheerleading though. It gives you a special rush! Thank God for Elizabeth and Nila for always coming to comps with me. I cheer with Ellen aka Ella Hayes' cousin. Im "One of the best cheerleaders in the world" Or at least that's what people say. I don't consider myself one of the best. I mean there are so many amazing people! I don't even come close to comparing to most of them. I also box. It helps me release a lot of my stress, problems and shit. I love it a lot! I'm known as the "rich popular jock and badass in school" I mean praise Jesus for Coach Chad always getting me out of trouble at school. I mean teachers love me most of the time but I'm also a pretty terrible student the rest of the time. But I mean I have perfect grades and I'm in all honors classes. So it's ok and my parents don't want their "sweet innocent baby princess" to ruin their image so they use their money to fix the problems. I forgot to tell you about my life saver of a bestfriend. Idk how I'd do anything without her. She's literally been there for me since the beginning. So today is Friday which means it's almost the weekend! Which also means I have school and football practice today and cheer practice over the weekend. But I'm going to the Grier's tomorrow for a dinner grill out thing. We are watching football and it basically what you'd do with your family but you since my family doesn't like me I go and hang with them. I live in the same neighborhood as the Grier's but my house is in the circle drive thingy. So I don't have any houses close to me which is good since my house and yard is so big. The school isn't far from the neighborhood it's practically across the street so me and Molly ride to school together since she can drive. She has a sexy car. Molly just so happens to be the devils aka Hayes' twin sister. I look at my clock and see I have an hr and a half to get ready. So I hop out of the bed. I got to my bathroom and shower. I put on some makeup and straighten my long dark hair. I go to my closet and pullout some skinny jeans, my converse, a victoria's secret PINK shirt and jacket. I throw it on and roll my jeans up. I throw my hair in a pony and grab my bag and phone I throw everything I'll need on my bed. I grab my perfume and put it on. I grab my duffle and put my practice clothes, cleats etc in it. I grab my stuff and go downstairs. I smell pancakes!!! I walk into the kitchen to see Jeffery my chief fixing plates with pancakes and molly sitting at the bar. "Jeffery! Omg I've missed you! And you made pancakes your the best!" I say hugging him. He chuckles and pats my back. "likewise iti! I missed you while I was in France!" he says with his ancient. I sit down next to Molly. "Morning molls!" I say starting to stuff my face. "morning iti!" she says as she stuffs hers too. "this is soo good!" I say as I finished. "thanks Jeffery! We gotta get to school tho!" I say. "you too go I got the dishes! Have a good day!" Jeffery says. We grab our bags. "you too!" we yell walking out the door...