Chapter 2

Infinitis pov

We start our ride to school. "so I have practice today after school." I say. "I kinda figured I'll sit and watch. Dad said something about someone coming back  but idk what that is about." molly says. "maybe Nash or Will are coming to visit." I suggest. "maybe but I doubt it. I'm just ready for the cookout tomorrow!" Molly says. "girl same! I've gotta go to the locker room to drop this off if you want to come." I say as we approach the school. "sure I mean not like I have anything better to do." Molly says. We get out of the car everyone always stares at us and the car. I just roll my eyes. We walk to the locker room and drop my stuff off in my locker. "hey iti why is that locker empty?" Molly asks. "cause it was Jackson's but he got kicked off for drugs." I say shrugging. She nods. "we have about 10 mins till bell rings. We better get going." I say. She nods and we head into the school. It's like in the movies where the hallways split for us. I see the guys from the team. "morning bois!" I say. "morning iti!" "morning fin!" The say in chorus. "morning baby Grier!" they say referring to Molly. She rolls her eyes at them. "morning meatheads" she says waving as we continue walking through the school. "you ready for chemistry? Cause I'm pretty sure we already have chemistry." Drew the biggest fuckboy of them all says to me as I walk into chemistry class. I smack him in the back of the head. "never in your wildest dream dumbass!" I say. He's on JV and idek why he sucks! He shouldn't have even made the team. I sit down next to Jordan one of my guy best friends  who happens to be one of the 'bad boys' of the school. "Mornin babe" he says. "Mornin J. I swear that kid doesn't know when to stop. He gets dumber by the minute." I say shaking my head. J just chuckles. "so what do you plan on doing this weekend?" J asks. "going to the Grier's tomorrow and practicing the rest of the weekend. Wbu partying as usual?" I ask. He smirks "what else would I do?" he asks. I just chuckle. "quiet down class it's time to start." Mr Pickler says. As the bell rings. He starts to talk so I drown him out.

Finally the bell ring to take me out of my misery. I just finished geometry! Praise Jesus its time for lunch. I walk out to the courtyard. To see molls and the boys. "y'all wanna go get some Qdoba?" I ask. Everyone agrees so we head to the cars and go get our food.

The final bell of the day rings for the end of 7th period praise Jesus time for practice! I go to the locker room. I knock. "everybody decent?" I yell.  "yes ma'am!" the boys say. I go in and get my stuff. " tell coach I'll be out in a minute I tell the boys. They nod and I go and put on my stuff. Which consist of a sports bra and spandex. I put my Nike elite socks on with my cleats. I grab my helmet and run out to the field. I go over to coach and the boys. "now that fin is here we can get started everyone get your pads on and get a jersey." coach says. We nod. I grab the smallest of everything. I put it on. "coach what position am I playing?" I ask. "we are doing drills so I'll have you do a bit of everything." Coach C says. I nod. I pull my helmet on and put my hair up in it...