Chapter 14

Infiniti's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I glance at the time. It's 7:15 we have to be there at 10:30. I turn off the alarm clock. I try to get up but I'm pulled back down. I look over to see Hayes. "Hayes, babe I gotta get up, I gotta get ready for the shoot." I say. "But baby girl you can't leave me yet." Hayes whines. "Sorry cutie I gotta get up and look cute." I say. "But your already cute, just stay in bed with me." Hayes says. "Babe I wish but I can't." I say pecking his cheek. See we have to go to the shoot looking nice and pretty. Or our managers and people who are in charge of our modeling get mad. Even though we will end up changing out hair and makeup and clothes 50269282539192x we still have to fix our selves. He huffs, but let's go of me. He kisses my forehead and lays back down. I get up and I go to my closet and pick out a flowy mint crop top, some Jean shorts and mint wedges. I lay it out on my couch. I go walk out of my room, I go across the hall to Molly's room. I open the door and see she's already awake, the only person in her bed is Jarrett. All of a sudden clothes come flying out of her closet. "Molls you good?" I ask. "I CANT FIND ANYTHING TO WEAR. I LOOK FAT IN EVERYTHING." She yells on the verge of tears. Knowing that she's probably bloated from being on her period. I try to calm her down. "Hey, you can look through my closet. No worries, everything will be fine." I say calmly. She rushes out of her closet. "OMG your a lifesaver thank you!" She says pulling me into a hug. See being a model, when your bloated the day of a shoot, is extremely stressful. Cause you don't wanna look fat in your pics. Even though you can barely even tell that molls is bloated, it's really nerve racking. "Ok you go to my closet and find something, which room is Dani in?" I ask. "She's in the pink room." Molly says. I nod and pat her back as she walks out. I follow her and go down the hall to the pink room. The door I cracked so I peek in. I see Denver in bed but no Dani so I bet she's up. I softly knock on the door. "Come in." Dani says. "Hey it's me" I say walking in. "Bathroom." She says. I walk into the bathroom and see she's starting on her makeup. "Your welcome to borrow some of my clothes if needed, Molly is. Be careful tho, molls is on her period and is slightly bloated and she's freaking out." I say. "Poor girl, I know how that feels, dude it sucks. And thanks." She says smiling. "Yea I know and no problem. I'm gonna go start getting ready. Just walk in don't worry bout knocking." I say smiling. "Okay, thanks again girl" she says. "Anytime" I say walking out of the room. I head back into my room and see Hayes is still sleeping. It's 10 till 8, so I gotta get ready. I start with my hair. I pull up part of the top layers. I put it in a cute bun. I fishtail a braid on the side and leave it. I leave the rest of my hair wavy. I start on my makeup. I do a very small amount of face makeup. I do a smokey eye with a wing. Making my blue eyes pop. I do a natural pink lip. I head back into the room and see dani walking in. "Hey I came to take you up on your offer." She says I nod. I go over to my jewelry and pick out some that matches, I grab my phone case and my ray bans. "Okay I'm leaving with your clothes and shoes, so I can change. I'll be ready after I get my jewelry" she says. I nod and smile. She walks out and I close the door. I grab some undergarments. I check to see if Hayes is still asleep. Which he is. I quickly strip out of my clothes and slide on the under garments keeping my back to the bed. I get my bra hooked. "I could get used to the view." I hear Hayes says. I roll my eyes and pick up a pillow throwing it at his face. He just chuckles. I slide on my shorts when arms wrap around my waist. "You really gotta stop this." I say looking at Hayes. He turns me around, laying his head on my chest. He pulls me to him and he sits on the bed. "But babe I really don't want to." He says starting to kiss my collarbone. "Hayes, you can't do that right now, I can't go to a shoot with a hickey!" I say pushing his face off my neck. "I'm sorry baby girl but when you look like that it's hard." He says. I get out of his grip and slide on my shirt. It ends above my belly button. "You know your eyes are almost the color of your shirt" Hayes says. I smile. "You know you've got really pretty eyes" I say. "You know you're pretty perfect right" he says. "No" I say rolling my eyes. "I'd fuck you" he says smirking. "Wow way to go, you totally ruined the moment." I say pushing him off of me. He bursts out laughing. "I'm sorry, I had too. I mean I would fuck you but. I'm not actually like that, I just wanted to see you turn red" he says standing up and kissing my forehead. "You need to go get ready hotshot" I say. "Yea I know, princess Imma got to my house, I'll be back in 30." He says hugging me and kissing my head. "Bye cutie" I say as he walks out of my room. He winks at me. I get my jewelry on and slide on my shoes, grabbing my purse and putting my wallet and everything in it. I grab my phone and go downstairs. I smell French toast and bacon as I walk down the stairs. I walk into the kitchen to see Jeffery. "JEFFERY MY FAVORITE! OH HOW I LOVE YOU." I say attacking him in a hug. "Hey Iti, I heard from your parents that your brother is back, and I noticed you had a lot of friends over so I made a lot of food, since you have your shoot I figured you could use some energy." He says smiling. I nod, I see that the plates are in a stack. "I'll set the table and get the orange juice, right after I call bub and use the intercom to tell everyone." I say smiling. "Thank you Iti." He says With his accent. I walk over to the intercom. "Hey everyone come down to the kitchen when your ready, Jeffery made bacon and French toast." I say. I heard someone sprinting down the stairs. All of a sudden Molly is in the kitchen. "JEFFERY!" She says attacking him. "Molly, nice to see you my dear." He says smiling. "I gotta go put shoes on and finish my hair but, I wanted to say hi." She says smiling. Jeffery and I start laughing. She walks out. I dial Kieran's number. It starts ringing. He picks up.