Chapter 3

Infinitis pov

Practice is almost over. When I see some guy walk over and start talking to coach. "Fin! We are going to run a couple plays to show how good we are doing. I want you QB for the first one and wide reciever for the second! You get to call the plays." coach says. I nod. "Huddle up!" Alex says to the guys. I call the play and it goes perfectly. "looks like your QB is doing good without me" he says and chuckles. We do the second play and as soon as I catch that ball I'm gone. I get the touch down. "GOOD JOB FIN!" coach says. "Y'all grab a drink then huddle up and y'all can leave." coach says. We all nod. I go over to Molly who is sitting on the bench with my Gatorade and a smirk on her face. "that's my best friend!" She says high fiving me. "thanks girl!" I say stripping out of my gear. The guy talking to coach look over still talking to coach. "wait your a girl?!" he says. I glance up. It's him. "yea you got a problem with it?" I ask. "no I just didn't expect you to be a girl." Hayes says. "wait molls?" Hayes asks. "poo bear?" molly asks. "yep." he says. "so whats your name?" Hayes asks. "Infinti Jordan" I say.
"wait as in the model and cheerleader too?!" Hayes asks. I roll my eyes. "nah duh dipshit." I say. "ok team huddle up." coach says. "so good practice today! As y'all can see Hayes is back he wanted to stop by and see how we were doing." coach says. Causing all the guys to practically tackle hayes and say how much they missed him😒. He Starts bragging about everything he's done and everyone he's met. I scoff and look at coach. "can we go now?" I ask. Hayes looks at me. "is there something wrong babe?" he asks smirking and winking. I start gaging. "O my God I think I just threw up. Don't EVER call me babe again got it?!" I say. "why not babe?" he says smirking. "I swear to God you better stop." I threaten. "come on babe." he says. I lunge at him. Coach steps in between us. "ok its time to go!" he says all the guys walk off. I'm about to turn and walk off. "y'all better learn how to get along seeing as you'll be in the same house all day tomorrow." coach says. I groan. "fin go get your stuff. Molly go take her and your brother home." coach says. "I'd rather walk." I say. "it wasn't a suggestion iti! I'm taking you home!" Molly says. I groan and go to the locker room an get my stuff. Not bothering to put anything on I just switch my shoes and prepare myself for the worst car ride of my life...