Chapter 6

Infiniti's POV

I wake up to people talking. "Why the hell are they in the bed together?!" I hear a guy say. "Wake Hayes up." A girl says. That girl is Molly I can tell. "Hayes get your ass up!" I hear the guy say again. It's Nash. "What do you want I'm trying to sleep" Hayes groans. "Why are you sleeping with Infiniti?!" Nash says getting mad. "We just fell asleep nothing happened. Trust me she would never let that happen" Hayes says. "You got that damn right" I say sitting up. "Told you there was nothing wrong" Molly says. "Now y'all's asses up and get ready." Nash says. "Just come over to our house when your done." Molly says. "Ok" I say. "Ok bye iti" Molly says dragging Nash and leaving. "So lil miss badass wanna sleep for another 10mins?" Hayes asks laying down. I nod. He pulls me down next to him. I slowly drift back to sleep.

*timeskip*

I wake up to Hayes hovering over me. "Cutie wake up you need to start getting ready so we can go to my house." Hayes says. I nod and try to get up but I realize Hayes is straddling me. "Why the fuck are you on me?!" I ask. Hayes bursts out laughing and rolls off of me. "Go get ready golden boy" I say winking at him and pushing him back down on the bed. I get up and go to the bathroom. I hope in the shower and shave and wash up. I towel dry my hair and wrap my body in a towel. I walk back into my room. I'm gently pushed against the wall. "Oh babe you really shouldn't just walk around in a towel." Hayes whispers in my ear. His mouth grazing my ear. "Golden boy get off me. It's my room" I say rolling my eyes and pushing him with one hand. He smirks and starts laughing. "Go get ready" I say pushing him out of my room and closing and locking the door. I go to my closet and grab some clothes. I get dressed. I turn on my trap music and start rapping while I do a very lil bit of Makeup and I fix my hair. Hayes walks in while I'm dancing and rapping. He starts laughing. He's just in a pair of shorts. "Hayes go hey ready!" I say pushing his stomach. "Damn my lil baby badass can get it" He says and chuckles. "You need to get ready!" I say. "Fine I'll be done in a few." He's says and winks before walking out. I get my beanie and put it on. I get my stuff I may need. I put socks on my feet and pull out my converse. I put them on my feet. I walk out and go to the room Hayes is in. I knock and there's no answer. So I walk in. I here Disney music coming from the bathroom. I walk towards it and see him dancing and singing. I pull my phone out and start videoing him. After a min or 2 of this I burst out laughing. Hayes stops dead in his tracks. "Damn lil golden boy listens to Disney" I say laughing. He turns and looks at me and smiles. "What can I say" he says shrugging. "Well we need to get going golden boy" I say. He nods and grabs his stuff. We walk downstairs. "Hummer?" I ask. He nods. I grab the keys and toss them to him. We get in the car and start heading to his house.
We pull up to the Grier's house. We hop out of the car. Hayes tosses me the keys and I lock the car. We go inside. It's about 10:50am. I see Nila in the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen to say hi. "good morning" I say giving her a hug. "Morning Iti" she says smiling at me. "I'm gonna go find Molly." I say. "She's up in her room" Nila says. I nod and run upstairs. I go to go into Mollz room when someone grabs around my waist and picks me up. They pull me into a room. I notice it's Will's room.
I turn and see Will grinning at me. "I've missed you will!" I say jumping on him and hugging him. "I've missed too iti! Now what is this I hear about you and my brother?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows. "Nothing is going on between me and Hayes. I do have standards." I say rolling my eyes. He chuckles. "Whatever you say iti" he says. I roll my eyes and walk out of the room. I head to Molly's room when I walk straight into something. I fall onto my but. I look up to see a cute guy that I think is Hayes' friend. "I am so sorry I wasn't paying attention. I'm Ryder and you my pretty little thing are?" He asks smirking. I stand up. "Way out of your league" I say. I hear a bunch of "oooo's" I turn to see Hayes and a couple other guys. I turn back and look at Ryder. He's not moving it looks like he's in shock. "Golden boy you may wanna get your friend I don't think he's breathing." I say to Hayes and walking into Molly's room. I hear him chuckle. "Hey Mollz?" I say. When I don't see her in her room. "Bathroom." She says. I walk over to her bathroom and see her doing makeup. I shake my head. "Girl why are you wearing all that makeup?" I ask. "Cause Hayes' friends are over." She says. I chuckle. "Have you seen them? They are so mmhmm" she says. I burst out laughing "ok Mollz whatever you say." I say. "You wanna go to the back yard?" I ask. "Yea sure I'm almost done." She says. I nod and go plop down on her bed. A few minutes later Molly comes in. "Ok I'm done let me put some shoes on." She says. I nod and stand up. I grab the football. "Ready?" She asks. I nod. We walk out of her room. She looks longingly at Hayes' door. I chuckle and shake my head. "You want me to see if the boys wanna join?" I ask. "Please?!" She says. "fine go outside I'll be out in a min." I say and she nods. Hayes' door is cracked. "Hey golden boy your sister wants to know if y'all wanna join us outside?" I say. He looks at the guys. They all nod. "Yea lil badass we'll come." He says. All the guys stand up. Hayes picks up a football and looks at me. "Do we need one?" He asks. I shake my head and hold out the football that's in my hands. He chuckles. I start walking down the hall the guys behind me. I feel an arm try to go around me. I look up and see Ryder. "Don't touch me." I say. "Babe did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He asks. Did he seriously ask that. I smirk. "No cause I crawled my way up from hell" I say taking his arm off me. "Ryder you might as well give it up." Some guys says laughing. "So what's your name?" The other guy says. "Infinti yours?" I say. "Ashton and that's Zavier, Derek and Jarrett." Ashton says. "Nice to meet y'all" I say. "Wait so your the famous infinti who is a model and also plays football?" Jarrett asks. "That's me." I say as we get outside. "Y'all wanna play tackle or 2hand touch?" I ask. Ryder goes to say something. "No just stfu. anyone else who has an opinion that I actually sorta care about?" I ask. "I don't wanna be sore tomorrow cause a lard fell on me so I vote 2 hand touch." Molly says. I nod. "So who's on which team?" I ask. "I vote you and Me are captains cause were both QB and I'd love to kick your lil badass." Hayes says. "Your on golden boy." I say. "I refuse to be on a team with that" I say looking at Ryder" everyone chuckles and with that we team up...