Chapter 13 - part 1

So for this chapter I chose the song 'Quintessence' by Theodore S. (It's from Walter Mitty 😊. I imagine this song playing while the female character (I only say her name once but she doesn't really have a name because I wanted you guys to create the characters in you brains ;). )
Is on her "relaxing trance" which yu will understand what it is once you read the chapter.  However, you will want to fast forward the video to 1:17 because that is the part that I imagine:)

There is an author's note at the end which explains stuff for you

Okay I'm done now 🤗🙊🤓👍🏻✌🏻️
                  Posted 7/31/2016
   ________________________  

CHAPTER 13 - Part 1

"So who wants to go first?" He asked me, staring out at the cloud cover of doom... I'm not being dramatic, that's seriously what it looks like

"Well considering there's only two of us, and only one person has the safety rod, wink wink hint hint."

"You know... A little sarcasm goes a looong way." He said as he glanced in my direction

... Got 'im... The look of annoyance in his eye was quite satisfying

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

I could hear him mutter something under his breath, but it was too quiet for me to hear...

I couldn't help but wonder what it was...

After a moment of terrible suspense, he stuck his foot out to step on the stair that leads down to, hopefully, the ground.

*sigh* here we go. The moment we've all been waiting for.... Will he hurry up and put his foot down!

Right after I thought that. He got ready to take the last step, holding the rod so that it would touch... Whatever's down there before his foot did.

*thunk*

The rod hit the ground. And right when it did we both let out breaths that, I'm assuming, neither of us knew we were holding.

I sighed a couple of times as my heart beat started to slow to a normal pace.

"well that answers that question." He said with a sigh, as a smile played at his lips

"H-yeah! And I like the answer too." I said as I smiled at him

"I wonder how far it'll go."
He said.

Did he mean for me to hear that? He said it so softly that I could barely hear it.

"Well. I guess there's only one way to find out huh."

And with that he slowly walked forward and I took my first step out of the train since I got on... I wonder how long we've been on the train. It's hard to tell if the sun is rising or setting... It's beautiful though...

When we started walking it was like all the clouds above our ankles disappeared. It was breathtaking really.

Now I know why I want to become a photographer. It's a way to capture the moment.. I could stay here forever..

I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing.

I haven't been this relaxed in a long time, and I couldn't help the smile that crept onto my lips.

"Umm. Hello? Are you coming?" A voice called out to me,snapping me out of my relaxing trance.

"What?"

"Are you coming." He repeated. Only this time it sounded more like a statement than a question.

"Oh. Right, yeah. I-I'm coming." And with that we started our exploration through the clouds and away from the train. Not even knowing what it was we were stepping on.

Although I'm pretty sure it was grass.

Like in a yard...

Like in my yard.....

At home.....

END CHAPTER 13 - Part 1

__________________________

A/N

Okay sooo. You guys are probably wondering why I posted the chapter right after I said it would take a while (I mensioned that in my update but, if you guys are like me, you didn't read it). Well some how (don't ask how) I was able to get the chapter back in notes all in 1 piece.

You guys have no idea how happy that made me!!

I hope you guys enjoy the first part of chapter 13

The second part will be out in a while

I would've done the whole chapter at once. But I have a lot of ideas for the second one that (in my mind) are really exciting and I personally find them intense-ish idk. I had the idea after watching "Secret Life of Walter Mitty"
Because the music in that movie is amazing 😍

😊 I'm weird lol

I will not be, working on or posting anything tomorrow because *drum roll* tssssssss!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I'm very excited to announce that I am turning 16 tomorrow!!! Yay!

Anyway I once again hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Byeee!