22.Inside Youre Hearts

Start from the beginning

 Mafumafu:'Luz !? What are you doing in this place !? and how you know this place !?"

 Luz:"There no time to answare youre question Mafu , That boy already got controlled . He is youre friends right !? Let me helped you two!!"

 Mafumafu:'Luz !!" *Sobbing

 Luz:"Tears of the sun god , Please let me take youre power !! Take they into hearted of this darkness person !!"

     Luz read a spell and that spell makes me surprise.. "The Sun god !? Luz have god character !? How he get that ??"

 (K)Soraru:"UGH"

 Mafumafu:'Luz !? Where you got that power !?"

 Luz:"There not time to answare youre question !! Hurry up and Take youre friend Out from that king of underworld controled!!"

 Mafumafu & Miku:"We must saved they both !! "

 Mafumafu:"Thank you so much Luz !! " *Smiled

 Luz:"No problem , Hurry up"

 Mafumafu & Miku:"Hum !!"

   ゚ .+:。゚.+:。゚

 *In inside they Hearts*

     I'm tried to find sora-chan.. "Sora-chan.. where are you !? Why you hearts really dark.. what happened to you !?" , Of course I'm paniced because this place become more dark and red.. Why.. blood in soraru hearts !? , When I looked around I can see a figured I find..

 Mafumafu:"S-sora-chan !!" *Hugged him

 Soraru:".. Who are you?"

 Mafumafu:"This Is me !! Mafu !!"

 Soraru:".. I can't remember you.. why are you in this place ? where are we?"

 Mafumafu:"W-what.. you didn't remember me.. why.. we in youre hearts sora-chan.."

 Soraru:".. This place really dark.. I'm scared.."

 Mafumafu:"Sora-chan !! I'm here with you !! So don't worry !! "

 Soraru:"... why my parents don't want me.. ? why I killed they.. I loved they so much.. then..  why.."

 Mafumafu:"Eh..?"

     I'm a bit confused because I know nothing about sora-chan parents.. but somehow.. this past is really sad.. I don't want to ask much.. I want to protect this person.. even though I'm not really know about him.. I'm loved him so much.. Love isn't have reason right ? we felt it in we hearts..

     I hugged him thightly.. I'm cried as much I can do..

 Mafumafu:"I'm sorry sora-chan.. I don't know much about you.. But I'm really loved you so much.. You aren't alone.. And that incident isn't youre fault.. We loved someone and want they become mine is normal thinks.. you aren't weird.. "

 Soraru:".. Why.. you cry to me..? I'm just a monster.. Even my friends leave me.. I run away from the past.. I can't handle the past.. And become a different person to make friends.. This isn't me... "

 Mafumafu:"No ,You aren't monster.. You are you sora-chan , even thought you run away from the past , you still yourself.. you just want to change yourself become better person.. you want to have love.. you want to become happy.."

 Soraru:".. But.. if I still life.. how can I handled something like this again.. ? How I can stay become myself.."

 Mafumafu:"The past is just past ! didn't you tell me that "everyone can be changed " !? Gezzz Just do what you want sora-chan !! This is youre life !! Do what you want !! Everyone want to be happy , you too sora-chan.. You can become happy person If you don't give up so easly !!"*Hugged