L: how do you know that!

R: because I know you better than yourself, love. 

L: ok ok

Ri: Ross we have to do a sound check

R: why can't we do it tomorrow?

Ri: I'm doing this so you have all day to talk to Laura tomorrow

R: thanks, I'll be there in 5

Ri: ok

R: sorry baby

L: it's ok handsome.

R: I love you I'll talk to you later.

L: I love you too

~~End of phone convo~~

I finish packing the suitcases. There's a car outside waiting for me. Andre is here to help me. He's going to Miami to surprise Jacob at his work. He's planning on proposing to him and I can't wait, they've been together for such a long time.

Andre: I got him Laur, I'll help you with the bags.

Laura: no, it's fine Andre. I got it, it's not like I have to carry it, I just have to roll it.

Andre: at least give me a bag. You can't roll three suitcases.

Laura: ok

~•~•~•~•~•~

We're in the airport. We're about to board the jet, we're flying on my private jet because it's faster.

Rydel's POV

Eeeeeek!! I can't till Laura gets here, I miss her so much! I'm glad she's surprising Ross on tour and she's gonna be staying with us. Don't get me wrong I love the rest of the girls, but I'm closer to Laura than the rest.

Laura texted me earlier that she boarded the plane and she's on her way. She'll be here in a few hours. I'm literally so excited I can't contain myself. No one knows she's coming except me and Riker.

~•~•~•~•~•~

We're at sound check right now. We're taking a little break, my phone chimes and I look at it. It was Laura!

~~Text convo~~

L: I'm here. I'm in the dressing room

R: k I'll be there in two with Ross

L: thanks dells

R: your welcome

~~End of text convo~~

Time to give Riker the signal.

Rydel: Riker! (He turns to me and I give him a nod, he nods right back)

Riker walked off the stage to where the rest where. Ross, Riker, and I were on the stage still. Ross was still tuning his guitar.

Rydel: hey Ross can I talk to you about somethings? Privately?

Ross: uh sure what about?

Rydel: things, let's go to the dressing room to talk. (He nods and we walk backstage)

Ross's POV

Hmm wonder what Rydel wants to talk about. We get to the dressing rooms and she's stops in front of my dressing room.

Rydel: aren't you gonna open the door for me? (I sigh and roll my eyes)

When I opened the door, I was surprised. I smiled wide and hugged the person in the room.

Ross: I missed you so much, baby. (she hugs me back and her sweet smell intoxicates my nose)

Laura: I missed you too. (We pull away and I bring Ryder in for a hug as well)

Ross: I missed you, buddy.

Ryder: me too daddy! (He lets go and goes to Rydel)

Ryder: aunt delly is Roxy here?

Rydel: yeah, do you want me to take you to her?

Ryder: please?

Rydel: alright let's go (Ryder smiles and hold her hand)

Ross: wait Rydel!

Rydel: hmm? (I walk to her and whisper in her ear)

Ross: watch Ryder for me tonight. I'll get him tomorrow. (She nods and smiles)

They leave, Rydel closes the door and I walk to Laura.

Laura: what'd you tell Rydel? (She was smirking at me)

Ross: oh you know. Just to watch Ryder until tomorrow. (I smirked and she kissed me)

Laura: good. (She mumbles in the kiss)