Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 31

Start from the beginning

Shaylah: START RUNNIN!!!

Me: *Gets up and runs upstairs into my room and locks the door*

Shaylah: *Runs upstairs and unlocks the door*

Me: How'd you do that?!

Shaylah: It's called a KEY, sweetheart... And NOW you're gonna die!!!

Me: Shaylah... Baby... Think about what you're doing...

Shaylah: *Walking closer to him as he backs up* Oh I already thought about it... LAY DOWN!

Me: *Lays on the bed*

Shaylah: *Takes off belt and starts spanking him* DON'T...*Spank* TOUCH...*Spank* MY...*Spank* APPLE JUICE... *Spank* AGAIN!!!! *Spank*

Every time she hit me with her freaking belt, I became more tense... When she had that last spank after the word "again", she was gonna hit me some more. So I flipped over, and took the bellt from her while pushing her against the wall.

Me: *Yelling* SHAYLAH! It's NOT THAT DEEP!!!! Now I'm TIRED OF YOU hitting me with that dag on BELT! I SHOULD hit YOU with it for all the times you've irritated ME! But did I do that? NO!!! So STOP IT!!!

I looked at her to see if she had anything to say. Instead she kinda smirked. It looked as if she didn't even KNOW about what to say... Wow... THERE'S a first...

Shaylah: *Nods*  Yea... You're right... I'm sorry...*Puts her head down*

Me: *Lets her go*

Shaylah: *Starts walking to the door* Oh, and get ready... Limo will be here in 5...*Walks out*

As soon as she left, I actually felt kinda bad that I yelled at her. I guess it's because I'm not even USED to yelling at her... She didn't cry, and I actually found that shocking...  However, it was needed and she knows it. She was spanking me over APPLE JUICE... I knew she was crazy...

-JAZMYNE'S HOUSE-

(Roc's POV)

Jazmyne and I were in the living room watching tv, together. Her parents went to the store, so it's just us two here...

Jazmyne: *Gets off the couch*

Me: Where you goin?

Jazmyne: Kristina texted me and said to get ready. Limo will be here in 10...

Me: Alright... I'll do the same, then...

I walked upstairs and got dressed. Then I went back downstairs and watched tv. I was just waiting for Jazmyne to come back down here because I'm bored.

Jazmyne: *Walks downstairs* You ready?

Me: Yep... 

Jazmyne: Hopefully it won't be too crowded... I mean, it IS Wednesday...

Me: I don't know... The mall of America is always crowded...

Jazmyne: But this isn't the mall of America, now IS IT?!

Me: No...

Jazmyne: Alright then, hush... You make no sense... 

Me: *Sighs* Okay, Jazmyne...

-BRITTANY'S HOUSE-

(Princeton's POV)

So right now Brittany and her family are teaching me to salsa dance... Now I probably know what you're thinking..."If you're part Mexican, shouldn't you KNOW how to salsa dance?" Well thee answer to that is, yes and no... I mean, I honestly think that those are stereo types... But hey, just because I LIKE dancing, doesn't necessarily mean that I was born from a boombox like Prod...(Yes, I stole that line from Step Up 3)