Capitolo Quattro

Hello, lovely readers!
Long time no see, hum?
I wanted to apologize for the late, late and late update, I haven't been able to write these days, there are so many tests in the last few months and I did have to study of course, anyway!
I really wanted to give you all a tight bear hug for the kind and lovely comments, you are amazing, thank you!
My book reached 1,4k and 115 votes, Yay!
And here it is, the chapter four, finally!
I hope you all enjoy.

* PHOTOs I took from but the edition is mine"

* Charles Michael Davis as Beta Maximilian.

WARNING: CHAPTER IS IN THIRD PERSON"

****

Chapter four

"You are hopeless, child. Simply hopeless."

🌙🌙

The pure white moon uprises graciously above the dark forest, its rays lighting up the hard brown wood of the trees overgrown with vine and moss. The clammy dense ground wreathed with weed beneath her barefoot was making her feet move like a regardless way gliding between rocks and insects.

The wind was cold, hitting her body like it made by the sharpest knife, cutting, hurting her members making her skin and bones shiver from the tip of her toes to top of her head. The wind was icy, the wind was frost, the wind was chilly, the wind was insensate, that were the only adjectives going through Lucy's mind.

It was hard to breath, her heart was beating fast, quickly, it was like her lungs was burning out, it was whimpering, begging, claiming her to stop, but Lucy knows she cannot take a break, not a pause, she cannot stand right there waiting for the beast and she wouldn't.

Instead of it, she run and run, gliding, running as fast as her legs could take, between the trees and branches following the moonlight through the obscure night.

Growls can be heard in the silencing night making her legs move faster, afraid of the monster. But she couldn't know where it is, every time she found herself looking through the trees, but she never could find it, therefore Lucy knows it's near, she could almost feel his breath in her neck.

Lucy's eyes wander all over the place; she could feel him closer, closer.

She felt the pain encroach her body when she stumbled in something between rocks and muddy glebe. Lucy whimpered feeling the blood flood from her ankle. Straightening herself up she could see a shadow in front of her eyes. The fear inside her organism draw out in shape of tears and hiccups.

She knew she needed to run " As fast as you can" the words that her mother said to her was echoing in her mind, then Lucy put on her feet once again.

She could not go far though; the beast, which was chasing her, got her.

Lucy fell on the ground once more, a scream escaped from her mouth when the dark brown wolf jump on top of her weak body. His loud growl made her body shiver in fear.

Lucy closed her eyes waiting the attack, but it never came, instead she heard a chuckle, a familiar male chuckle.

"Gotcha, princess." Lucy' eyes widened when she heard his voice, she couldn't stop the memories of the dark haired man that seems to repeat in her mind.