Prologo

GOALS: 1 VOTE AND 1 COMMENT

November 23, 1828.

The salt scent of the waves reached the man who stands still in the thick and viscous sand. The moon rises wisely at the dark shadowy sky illuminating the opaque vast sea and the murky trees, its power never diminishing. It is past two in the morning and the dead silence night was only disturbed by the hum of the waves hitting the rocks.

The mysterious man was observing the deep sea delighting by the sound of the screams and yells a mile away from there, shouts that he caused and created annihilating a small village hundreds was slaughtered, men, children, women. The beast was unpleased his anger was rising, his annoying increasing; the brute animal wants blood, revenge for those who killed his family, his own blood. He wants to payback for her death, the death of his lover.

Fury and rage dominated his grey orbs; he was going to locate that man and when he lay his fingers on that bastard, he will tear him apart, limb from limb.

A thin trembling boy brought him out of reverie, his attention left the calm quiet sea and land on the quivering teenager, waiting for an answer or a complaint he stared at him with irritation and annoyance.

He growled lowly scowling at the skinny boy who seems shiver just to look at the appearance of the outrageous creature.

"Álfa, the ypértati víta asked me to warn you, the katergáris escaped, he ran away, they couldn't get him on time, the mágissa support and assistance him, we are very regretful for it we beg your pardon, Álfa Vasiliás. It was our entire fault." The brunet trembled at the sight of the darkling aciculate grey orbs of his master. His fury could be sensed a great distance from the coast, their king was angry, his displeasure could be seen in his posture, the animal was awaking, the beast that haunts the legends, the children nightmares and every home and families of the kingdom, his was fuming by the unwanted information, he sure wanted his heart, to tear him apart after the news, even so it was a pleasure to serve his dominant ruler.

To serve the mad king.

He will continue it until his death.

The beast was fast, he was in front of the teenager in the blink of an eye, and the kid knew what was going to happen, he was going to die, however he was going to pass away with pride.

Long may he reign.

The man hold himself for a second, the kid was a good servant but his beast was in control, his anger was dominating all his members, it took all of his strength to hold himself not to turn into his true self, to turn into his Lyncan.

The kid was suddenly lift in the air, the pressure on his throat left him breathless, he hold onto the massive hand of his master, but him did not put on a fight, it was his destiny.

"You was a great servant, kid. Nevertheless, I no longer need your services" that was the last thing the thin teenager heard before falling into oblivious.

The king dropped the boy's dead body at his feet; he had not felt no remorse instead of it his irritation was only increasing by the second as the thought of that man ran into his mind.

That katergáris was going to pay, with his life.

Joshua Zummach was going to be destroyed by the beast's hands.

He was going to meet the Álfa Vasiliás fury.

****

This prologue was  edited and modified

Copyright © 2015 by Julianna Costa

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

ALL RIGHT RESERVED®

• Hey guys, I hope you all liked, remember this is my first book so don't be so terrible with me.

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

JuH

29/12/2015