10 | Everything Aligns

I WATCH ZAHRA AS SHE walks out of her house, closing the door slowly behind her

I WATCH ZAHRA AS SHE walks out of her house, closing the door slowly behind her. I push against the horn and her head immediately snaps towards my car. I hop out of the drivers seat and to the other side of the car.

"You look beautiful," I say, ogling her exposed cleavage. "Gorgeous, actually,"

"Thanks," she smiles. "You look gorgeous too?" She chuckles softly. "Or maybe I should probably say handsome,"

"Thanks," I say opening the passengers seat door for her.

She gets into the car and I close the door, running to the drivers seat. I slip in and buckle my seat belt before starting the car.

 I slip in and buckle my seat belt before starting the car

"Parterre De Fleurs," Zahra reads. "I've heard of this place, but it's in Santa Monica," She turns to me. "We're in Santa Monica?"

"Yeah," I say, nodding. "I thought you might like this place,"

She looks forward at the restaurant. "I've never been to Santa Monica. Like I have passed by but never really been here." She pauses to look at me. "I don't know if you know what I mean,"

"I do" I say. "In a very odd way, I understand what you mean. Well, I'm glad I'm the first to take you here," I step out of the car and walk over to the passengers seat door.

I open the door for her and she steps out, she mouths thank you as I close the door. I lead her to the restaurant entrance and open the door for her, we walk in and I speak to the reservation guy and he leads us to our tables.

"When did you make reservations?" Zahra asks, as I drag a seat out for her "This table is really good."

"After you said yes," I say, as she takes a seats I push her in before I walk over to mine and sit down. "Last table left. I had to make sure my Zahra eats at the best restaurant,"

"Your Zahra?" She chuckles, shaking her head. "I don't think so,"

"Really," I say, leaning back in my seat. "Then why are you here? On a date with me,"