"She sounds lovely." I spoke carefully not wanting to anger him.

"She is lovely." He spat sending me a glare, I held my hands up in defence. The topic of Elizabeth was like walking on egg shells.

"Listen, Kol. I don't intend to cause offence, I know she is lovely and I know it's still a touchy subject but don't bite my head off because of my necklace or my heritage, Kol Mikaelson. I will not be treated like shit by you or anyone for that matter." I sternly spoke, Kol's eyes burned with rage but then they slowly softened.

"So let's get back to controlling your magic." He changed the subject quickly, clearing his throat as he pulled the leather-bound book back out, flicking back to the page.

"When are we leaving to Crete?"  I asked curiously, playing with a lose thread on my hoodie which I tend to do a lot when I'm either nervous or bored.

"When you can control your magic to do the spell to open the chamber." He bluntly replied, trying to find the page once again.

"A spell? I thought it wasn't like witch magic and that I couldn't do spells just use the elements and emotions blah blah blah," I furrowed my eyebrows as he flicked through the pages.

"It's not that kind of a spell, it's complexed and you need to be under control otherwise it could have catastrophic results." He found the page without my help this time and read it once again.

"Like what?"

"Death, slumber or being trapped in the chamber its self. The witches are very clever so if the spell isn't performed perfectly they trap the Saffron Girl in there to stop them from coming back. I think there is like five in there, whether they live and don't age in there or die from starvation or old age I have no idea. Nik, took quite a liking to one of them but don't tell him I told you." He giggled at the last part, he lightening up by the second.

"Ok so, since you've unlocked your power it's a bit hectic. We can fix that but only when we can find your trigger, which is things like; why you use it, what stops it. I have a guess what makes you use it but I'm not certain." He said, passing me the book so I can read through it.

"What do you think it is?"

"Your family and friends, you hold selfless qualities and have strong connections with your family and friends. This can create strong surges of power at the thought of them coming to harm or you getting emotional about them. Like when you nearly took apart the town, darling."

"Ok, hold my hands, go into my mind." I reluctantly held out my hands for him to clasp and enter my mind, my memories. He smacked his hands into mine and entered my thoughts. I could feel sadness take over me as I watched the flashes of the people I loved and everything that we had been through, wind howled around us and the lights flickered as he delved further into my mind.

"Tell me when to stop!" Kol shouted over the wind as the howl got stronger and fiercer. It blowing things off shelves and papers whirling around the room like in the movies. The wind threw Kol against the wall and the wind halted once the memories had stopped, I looked at him apologetically, not meaning to cause any harm to him.

"Well I know your trigger for definite now, I know of some witches that will not harm you. Maybe they can make a substance or a potion that can calm your powers so they don't get out of control like that." He sat back down on the bed, reading the page.

"White phlox and lavender shall do the trick, I'll leave it with them. For now, no thinking of Jacob or the Salvatore's." He warned before taking off out of the room leaving me with the book to skim through.

The Chamber

The chamber of Saffron contains many mystical objects that defy the balance of nature. Witches of that time placed them in there, sealing it shut with the pure soul of a Saffron Girl. Elizabeth Saffron's soul was sucked to shut the door and to never be opened again. Unless a Saffron Girl can perform the Halanda Spell to perfection the contents shall be unleashed on the world. Witches will seek revenge on anyone who attempts to open it.

It contains many things but what most people chose to obtain is the Bottle of Elise which contains an elixir that when drank any one can obtain witch powers despite whether they are vampire, werewolf or a hybrid. They will be half their species and half witch.

The chamber also withholds the Iglise Star that when used will be given definite Immortality, no weaknesses, nothing that can kill them.

It holds a cure to vampirism, and the gene of the werewolf. To be free of the curse but the witches did not want werewolves getting hold of this as it ruins the balance of nature of werewolves, vampires and witches.

If the Saffron Girl does not perform the spell to perfection then either they will die, deep slumber, or be sucked into the chamber to be locked in there for eternity, only saved by Elizabeth's pure soul vibe in there that keeps them young, healthy and safe.

Opening the chamber comes with great consequences and most should fear the chamber.

lol ok so yeah vote and stuff nice

annie