"You called?" His cocky voice spoke, I held back my eyes from rolling not wanting to cause confrontation between Kol and I.

"Monitor Angelina's call with her brother for me, dearest brother." He ordered, Klaus pulled my mobile phone from his pocket and threw it to Kol. Kol groaned ever so slightly before swiftly turning around and I followed close behind. "Make it quick." He snapped, throwing the phone to me. Luckily, I caught it, I typed my passcode in quickly. My thumbs trembling to find Jacob's name in my phone as Kol's stare burned into my skin.

It rang a few times before it was answered. "Hello?" I said quietly down the phone, feeling scrutinised under Kol's stare.

"Angelina! Angelina, oh my god. You're alive." His voice called out down the phone. He began asking me loads of questions, none that I could answer while Kol was here. I knew he could hear Jacob the way he occasionally smirked and scoffed.

"Angelina? Are you coming home?" Finally he had calmed down and asked the question I so desperately wanted to say yes to.

"No Jacob, I'm not coming home anytime soon." My voice cracked at the last sentence, I turned away not wanting Kol to see me cry. "Why? You're not safe with Klaus, I'll come get you. Where are you?" His voice was cracking now. There was nothing Jacob could do to come save me, whether I actually escaped or not. Klaus is immortal, I would have to run from him all my life and that is not the life I wish to lead.

"It's okay, Jacob. I'm okay, try not to worry about me. I'll be fine, just I love you okay?" Tears brimmed my eyes in fear of never seeing Jacob again.

"I love you too, Lina. Please come home," He cried out, he was definitely crying now.

"Goodbye." I hung up before I would burst into tears in fear of me not being able to stop. I had forgot that Kol was behind me and I did not want to turn around and for him to see me almost crying. The ground began to rumble as I began to sob. My emotions controlled my power and I hadn't learnt to control it yet. I felt a presence beside me but I chose to ignore it as the salty tears kept rolling down my cheeks.

"Angelina, you need to calm down, darling." He hesitantly put an arm around my shaking body. All this pent up despair and anger had been bubbling inside of me and hearing my brother's cries and just unleashed them all. The building shook, as did the whole town. Various things fell of shelves in my guest room as I sobbed.

"Angel, listen to me. If you don't calm down, you're going to tear down this whole house, love." His reassuring words made the rumbling weaker. He held me by the shoulders, his coffee brown eyes looked directly into my dull blue ones. His wrapped his arms around my small frame, squeezing lightly and rubbing my back to calm me down.

"It's okay, Angel. It's okay." He soothed into my ear, I sank into the embrace letting it happen despite how he had treated me earlier. Rebekah stood in the doorway in awe at Kol, but I chose to forget about it as she stood there astonished.

"Angel? Why must you call me that?" My shaky voice broke the long, comfortable silence. "Don't you think it's funny how you're an angel and you are called Angelina." He smirked, he took my phone from my hands putting it into his hoodie pocket.

"As much as I like breaking Klaus' rules, I cannot give you this unless you want to face the wrath of an angry Klaus." He smiled before taking off out of the room leaving me here with a warm heart and tear stained cheeks.

-

"Well, Angelina. It appears that you cannot control your magic and you need it to open the chamber, love. So I'll have to get someone to help you control it but I couldn't get another angel in fear of you accidentally killing them so for now Kol will mentor you." Klaus had called me into his office type room where he swivelled round on his chair like a child. I rolled my eyes, ever since my crying episode the other day I had random outbursts of magic and Kol had gone back to avoiding me.