Getting ready

It was 2 am in the morning. Harper was in there parents room, just looking around. She saw pictures of there whole family. Some tears started flowing down her cheek. Their parents funeral was on Friday. All of the siblings where coming. Harper saw a picture of her and Jack on the Millennium Force. The next picture was Harper kicking a mascot. And the next one was Jack stopping her. She laughed a little. But she knew the walls will be covered up soon with pictures of Mark and Jack, so she took all of them down. Harper started to sing a song her mother use to sing, "Happiness will come, to each of us. Some days will be bad, some will be good. But life... Will get better... Better.... And better..." Before she knew, Jack was standing in the hallway. Harper dropped a picture and cracked it. He was smiling.

"That's the song mom always use to sing."

"You heard nothing!!!" She yelled.

"Oh I heard everything!! Now come on tomorrow we have get up at 7:30 in the morning." Jack grabbed her hand.

"Why?" Harper asked.

" Well, Mark is gonna drive us to the airport, then where gonna go eat breakfast to plan everything." Jack spoke as he turned off the hallway light.

"Oh... Okay."

****
It was finally morning. Jack went to Harper's room to wake her up. "Get up. Marks here." Jack ordered. Harper just yawned.

"I'm so tiered!!" She yelled as she rolled off the bed.

"You shouldn't have stayed up all night." Jack laughed. Jack laid Harper's clothes on her bed. "Get changed." So Harper did. She walked to the bathroom. When she was done changing she brushed her teeth. She was done so Harper went down stairs.

"Harper get you 3DS. We're gonna be in the car for about an hour." Mark told her.

"How do you know I have one?"

"Last time I was here I saw it on the charger." Harper ran up stairs and grabbed it. She also grabbed her case. Harper saw Jack in a white shirt with black sleeves.

"How come I have to wear pink? Can I wear my red sweater?" Harper laughed.

"Yes, but hurry." Jack ran down stairs.

"Do you think Harper will get over everything that happened?" Mark asked.

"I don't know... Threw 1 week everything was weird." Jack rubbed his hand threw his hair. After about 2 minutes Harper came down and broke the silence.

"Can we go now?"

"Y-yeah. Let's go!!" Mark ran to the car.

"What's wrong with Mark?" Harper asked.

"He's just nervous."

"Oh okay." Harper ran to the car. Jack walked outside. He turned around and locked the door. Wondering how he would tell Mark.

-----
Guess what jacks gonna tell Mark!! Show friends and family my story!! Your choice not mine!!

BYE BYE!!!
(p.s... This story's ending)