Partners

When I pushed Mark he fell. But I didn't care, I just kept running. Someone was calling my name. It wasn't Sam. It was Mark. It was raining outside. Harper was standing there. She never saw me cry. "Come here..." I opened my arms. She ran to me and hugged me. We both were just wet. "Why are you here?" I asked picking her up.

"Why are you outside?" Harper wouldn't let go of me. I didn't say anything.

"Why aren't you in school?" I asked pushing her hair out of her face.

"Eh.. Um.. I didn't go.. I got bored at home. So I came here." Harper whispered.

"But I'm still in school!!" I Yelled.

"I'm light!! I can fit in your book bag!!" Harper grabbed my book bag. She crawled inside and zipped it. "See!!" She laughed.

"But your pro- DAMN!! You are light." I grabbed my book bag and ran inside.

***
I set my book bag on the floor. "Okay class!! Today where gonna learn about space!!" Mr.Johnson spoke. Some people moaned and some people cheered. "You may be in partners." MrJohnson grabbed a partner list. "Matt and Ryan. Jamie and lee. Christopher and Chase..." MrJohnson said all the names. Then he said... "Jack and Mark." I looked back at Mark. He got up and came to my desk.

"I just had to be with you." I murmured.

"Teach!! Can I join another group!!??" Mark shouted. But the teacher didn't answer. "Come to my house after school so we can work." Mark handed me is house number and street.

"Sure." Right when I was about to grab my book bag Harper popped out of it. "AH!!!" I screamed. I picked her up, grabbed my book bag.

----
The reason Harper fitted in jacks book bag is because high schoolers have big bookbags

BYE!!!!